Pet Gear Easy Step IV Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wide, deep steps make the stairs accessible for both large and small dogs.
- Bottom is fitted with rubber grippers to prevent sliding and injury.
- Topped with machine washable carpeting for paw comfort and easy cleaning.
- Stairs reach a height of 30.5 inches, with 6-inch tall steps.
- Assembly is as easy as snapping a few pieces together.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$44.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, Natural$64.69Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp & Landing, Oyster, 21-in$436.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$149.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$67.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$124.49Chewy Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Large, 4 Step$85.19Chewy Price$118.72List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Steps for smaller dogs
These steps have a wt. limit of approximately 100lb.s My 12 y.o. Rottweiler/Boxer weighs 94lb.s. He had trouble with the steps, because of the narrow steps and shallow treads. The unit tended to sway left and right as he used it, secondary to the narrow width. These steps are more suited for smaller lighter dogs.
Not bad for the price
We bought this for our doghter (yes doghter) and she weighs around 45 pounds. Holds up easily for her weight. Easy assembly. Steps are wide enough for her to use without any trouble. Taking time to get her use to it. I do recommend
Got these for my 3 twenty pound cats to get up on the bar stool. They have gotten older & can no longer safely jump up & down. This is their safe area from the dog, so tried to think of a solution to the problem & this is it! They are very sturdy & quick & easy to assemble with no tools needed. They don’t slide around at all. One cat was taught to go up & down with treats just 1 time, now they all use them with ease!
stairs for our girl.
were alittle worried these were not going to work out, but seems better. The way they slant was scary. so far so good. thanks
Not good for small dogs
I have a 10 lb yorkie and a high bed so I thought this would be good for her but she wont use it. The stairs are slanted down ward and she is to afraid of it. The stairs are not deep enough for her to go one at a time. She fell off of them because of the momentum going down. Now she won't use it at all.. a lot of money for nothing
Up up and away!
The service girl on the phone was amazing. The stairs are a little bigger then I thought they would be but I made it work. Be sure you measure better than I did. LOL!!! Dogs are loving getting onto the bed easier then before. Thanks for the help!!!!
Not good for large breeds
These steps were easy to put together and appear sturdy but for small breeds. Would not recommend for large breeds as description says. We tried our 60 lb. doodle on them to help him get in his pool. He was able to get on but they are not wide enough for him to use them safely. Unfortunately the shipping to return them would be expensive so I guess we are stuck with them.
Stairs seem to be rickety. 80lb dog is scared to use them on carpet due to wobble. Tried treats, having another dog show them, etc. no luck. Disappointed to see this is rated for 150 lbs when my 80lb dog is scared of it.
Finally I have found a set of stairs that are high enough for my tiny little pup to use. He is 13 pounds so he didn’t need anything this large but I needed the height. It’s very stable and solid and he loves it.
The height is what I needed. All the stairs this height are between $200 to $400, too high! And also, the quality and style are perfect. I'm so happy!