Pet Gear Easy Step IV Deluxe Soft Cat & Dog Stairs, Oatmeal/Chocolate
About This Item
- Deep, angled landings on each step help your small dog or cat go up and down easily.
- Works great on larger, aging pets to avoid injuries or to simply give them the boost they need.
- Rubber grips on the bottom keep the stairs in place while in use.
- Plush fleece steps provide a secure traction and extra grip, plus they’re soft under his feet.
- Machine-washable cover can easily be removed, and stairs snap together quickly—no tools required.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$44.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Checkered Gray, Small, 3-Step$50.50Chewy Price$72.80List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Paw Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige, 3-Step$59.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Extra Wide Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate$73.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 4-Step$69.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, X-Large$116.18Chewy Price$143.36List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 4-Step$59.78Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp with SupertraX, Black/Green$93.98Chewy Price
- PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp, Graphite$138.34Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Pet Gear Tri-Fold Dog Car Ramp with Supertrax, Green$109.99Chewy Price$125.98List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate$34.89Chewy Price$34.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Stairs good for bed with pillowtop mattress
I bought these stairs because they were one of the few that would reach as high as my pillowtop mattress. It is for two Chiweenies, one is a little older and has injured himself jumping off the mattress onto the floor. The dogs are not yet comfortable using the stairs on on their own. Found out right away that the cloth cover slips on the plastic it covers which could be an issue for a larger dog if it slips and moves when they go up and down. I may have to get velcro or something to hold the cover in place. The issue with the smaller dogs is that the stairs are a bit tall for them but I think once they get the hang of it they will be fine. I can't say yet whether these stairs will fully meet our needs for the little dogs getting down off the bed. I wish the same stairs came in a bit smaller version for little dogs (narrower with less step height) that would still reach the top of the mattress. Overall the stairs are larger than I imagined they would be.
Good investment for small dogs
Easy to assemble and it was the right height for my pedestal bed. I have 2 small Chihuahua mix rescues and it makes it easy for them to get up and down from the bed on their own.
Our 7 year old dog wouldn’t use them so we had to return them but they were nice quality stairs. Chewy always makes returns easy so that makes it pretty awesome . I love Chewys customer support also . There is no waiting on the phone for an hour . Thank you again Chewy . Opie & his owner
Stairs to heaven
I bought these steps to help my aging dog get up on my bed. Unfortunately she hasn’t gotten the courage to try yet. I hope she will so I won’t have to return them.
I just adopted a little dog from a local shelter and these stairs are perfect for him. I have a 30" high bed and he uses them all the time. Little or medium dogs should never jump up or down off of furniture, it's a sure way to cause damage to their backs.
Thank goodness this reached the top of the bed. They are sturdy. Pieces labeled wrong but not hard to figure out. Just wish they were padded a little more.
STEP RIGHT UP
Sturdy and ease to assemble. Right height for my Sahara Jeep. Made life easier for me and my 60 LB Bassett!
Exactly What I Need
I was concerned about finding cat stairs that would be both tall enough *and* narrow enough. They are a necessity, not a design feature. These are just right. They were fairly easy to build (minimal swearing) and my cats took to them right away. I'm very happy with these.
Fuzzy Loves Her New Stairs!
I have a Hemingway (cat) in her twenties who can now get up on my very high bed, and down very easily. So glad I found this item, such an improvement over my last set. The steps are deeper and larger than the old ones and, although I was concerned because the steps do have a slight tilt to them, no problem whatsoever. Even with arthritis and all the old age problems, my old girl has no problem getting up and down. Was easy to put together and is very sturdy. Highly recommend!
Slippery steps that I do not recommend
The steps were fine but the cover on the steps did not fit well. We had to cut slits in each step and glue them down. The cover slipped when the dog climbed the stairs. She was afraid to go up or down. Once they were glued, they were fine. You might want to tell the manufacturer to fix the cover. Your service is excellent.