Pet Gear Excursion No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No-Zip technology means no hassles thanks to the convenient buckle closure system—get up and explore quicker than ever.
- Low-maintenance stroller includes a one-hand folding mechanism that makes it easy to set-up and store, plus the removable liner makes cleaning super simple too!
- Convenient parent tray gives you a handy place to store your keys, phone and other essentials while the cup holder keeps your coffee cup rolling with you.
- Spacious and protective pet compartment gives your pet a comfy place to relax and mesh windows ensure he doesn't miss a thing.
- Multi-position handle with adjustable height makes it easier for you to walk comfortably and match your height to your terrain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Expedition No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Boysenberry$290.48Chewy Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Luxury Carrier, Car Seat & Pet Stroller, Taupe$286.86Chewy Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Titan HD Premium Super-Size SUV Dog & Cat Stroller, Blue$389.86Chewy Price
- Ibiyaya Happy Dog & Cat Stroller, Medium, Latte$346.45Chewy Price
- Petique All Terrain Dog & Cat Jogging Stroller, Blazin' Berry$246.00Chewy Price$449.99List Price
- Gen7Pets Promenade Pet Stroller, Black Onyx$191.59Chewy Price$224.99List Price
- Jespet 4 Wheel Pet Stroller, Red, 36-in$99.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Gen7Pets Monaco Pet Stroller, Dress Blues$249.99Chewy Price$282.99List Price
- Pet Gear Double No-Zip Pet Stroller, Pine Green$388.99Chewy Price$389.98List Price
- Pet Gear Happy Trails Pet Stroller, Dark Platinum$83.98Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Jogger Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Pink$88.55Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Pet Gear NV No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Dalmatian$278.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Rolling, Collapsible, Interior Tether, Top Load||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
Very Sturdy and Functional
Bought this to take a Cocker Spaniel into and out of a high-rise condo building. Set up was easy, and the stroller proved to be very sturdy and well made. It moves and steers very easily, and the brake works well. Like the comfortable handle, convenient rear door, and storage box. Very good size for a 20-30 lb dog.
I can fit 2 small dogs in comfortable and it pushes with ease. It is durable and easy opening as well. I will have to say I try to get my standard poodle in it and it was hard for her to get in but if she could get in and sit down she would fit.
This "chariot" for our Sealyham is so well built with a lot of pluses built in. Very sturdy and very maneuverable. There's even a "sun roof", a comfy cushion and a seat belt! The handlebar is adjustable, too. But the best part is, you don't have to lift your pet into it. He can step right in safely. Just put on the back brake and press a button to open the hatchback. Luv this stroller. We are back to walking again!
5 stars for stroller
Although my miniature poodle is only 15 pounds, this stroller allows me to put his little bed inside and give him room to turn around and lay down when he wants to - therefore he doesn’t feel claustrophobic. The back door opening is super convenient and the screens on the sides and top allow better airflow. Easy to fold/collapse and put in the car. I would definitely recommend it.
Nice pet stroller!
Nice pet stroller! My wife purchased it for the hospice dogs we rescue from local shelters. They seem to enjoy getting out and about. We have used it a number of times and it rolls well and has convenient access doors. We like it!
Love this stroller!
This is my 4th stroller purchase and this is the best stroller by far! I have 2 small dogs, a Jack Russell & a Chiweenie . We walk 3-6 miles everyday, weather permitting, and when they get tired, they take a break in the stroller. One of my dogs was attacked on a walk we were on by a large dog running at large. My mace saved his life but, I purchased my first stroller after that. When we see loose dogs, I put both my dogs in the stroller, safe and secure. I love the back door that allows my dogs to just walk into the stroller. No more lifting for me! Lightweight, super easy to maneuver, love the cubby hole and cup holders, and easily collapses for travel. Highly recommend.
Light and useful!
Gift for my mother as she has back trouble and she can’t continue to lift her dog to go up and down her stairs and around the hills in her area. The dog has had surgery and can only walk on flat surface area for several months. The dog will get use to a few bumps going up and down the three stairs to go outside. Mother said it the stroller is light enough for her to operate and she already notices an improvement with her back.
Driving Mr. Gambit
This stoller is the perfect fit for 30lb Gambit. We left it around the house and let him get in and out for a week before we took him outside. He "loaded up" in the back and comfortably strolled so happy! The wheels are large to easily handle rough terrain and curbs without bouncing Mr. Gams around. It is great quality, the design is exactly what I was looking for and so easy to use!
Bought for our pampered two adult cats. They love it so much, they sleep in it! Excellent viewing all the way around. Speedy dependable service and delivery.
This stroller is just what we needed!
My 18 pound Bichon loves her new stroller. She has knee issues so we need to limit her walking. The stroller is low to the ground so she has her usual view. It is extremely easy for her to enter and exit the stroller. Her favorite feature is the ‘sunroof’. There is plenty of room inside, actually two dogs her size would easily fit.