Pet Gear Free-Standing Extra Wide Carpeted Dog Car Ramp, Chocolate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The heavy-duty extra wide ramp is perfect for larger pets with a maximum capacity of 300 pounds.
- Edges are slightly raised, so your pet won’t slip off the side.
- A rubber grip is added to the bottom of each leg to prevent the ramp from slipping and sliding.
- Folds down for easy, compact storage and portability.
- Designed with a slip-resistant surface so your pal can stay sturdy on his feet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Dark Charcoal$49.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Dog Car Steps, Chocolate$166.79Chewy Price$189.98List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Cherry$179.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE 69-in Heavy Duty Telescoping Dog Ramp, Silver/Black$139.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp with SupertraX, Black/Green$93.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Reflective Extra Wide Foldable Dog Car Ramp, Tri-fold$115.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Heavy Duty 4-Step Foldable Dog Stairs, Silver/Black$122.67Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$124.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Compact Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, 29 - 70-in$142.95Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- TRIXIE Two-Fold Dog Car Ramp$51.99Chewy Price$55.59List Price
- Pet Gear Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Tan$59.99Chewy Price$69.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
Perfect Ramp for higher bed
My bed is too high for our small and medium sized pups to jump on. I purchased stairs, but they were too steep and not sturdy. They absolutely refused to use them. This ramp is sturdy and has a non-slip surface. My girls love it. Great purchase.
Very sturdy, variety of choices on how you want to place it according to your space...my oldest dog is stubborn and won't use it yet, the other two conquered it with no problem!
extra wide carpeted pet ramp
very nice ramp. Just unfold and ready to go. carpet is grippy pad, very nice and very sturdy. My dog can use it but doesn't always, she is still a little afraid, I need to work with her a little more. My bed is still a little higher then the ramp, maybe as much as 7 inches (bed is really high) so she just needs to get use to it. It's definitely better then her jumping the whole way.
Great even though my dog doesn't want to use it!
My dog had a ruptured CCL (like an ACL tear) and needed surgery. I bought this ramp because it seemed to be the best of all worlds... It is wide, sturdy, and has a high weight limit. Figured I could use it to get her in the truck and to climb onto my bed, ect. There are lighter models out there but my dog is 80lbs and I wanted something substantial and I didn't find this to be much heavier than the alternatives. It folds fairly easily and fits in the back of my truck. I almost returned it because of my dog's aversion to it but after the surgery she really has no choice but to use this to get in and out of my truck so I kept it for that reason, she just needs to be guided. I have a ranch and managed to take my bed off the frame and couch cushions off so really it isn't needed in the house. But who knows what the future holds, there might a need down the road!
sturdy and well made, but not intended for a backseat
I bought this for my 12 year old GS Mutt who is having more issues hoping up into the car. I had hoped this would make it easier for her to go on car rides which is one of the few things she continues to enjoy. Unfortunately, the ramp is too wide for use in the back seat of my Acura TL. Placing it as close as I can get it, leaves the ramp at an angle to the seat and about a 12" gap she would have to leap over to land on the seat. I'm disappointed it won't work for our back seat. We don't have a SUV, but I'm confident it would work well for that kind of vehicle. I searched hard to find a ramp that would work for the back seat, but none of the descriptions are very clear on whether it will or won't. I tried combing through reviews as well to find if someone else had tried this. If you are looking for a ramp to get your dog into a back seat, this is probably NOT the solution. If you want something to get the dog onto your bed, couch or into the back of a SUV, then this IS the ramp for you. It's kinda bulky, but looks sturdy with a carpeting like covering for gripping.
We have a ramp for our pups to get in and out of the truck, so I thought I would get them one for the house. Unfortunately, they don't want to use it and still jump on and off the bed even though they are getting older and shouldn't. Haven't decided yet if I will keep it, but it is very sturdy and well built and holds our 118 pound lab mix with no problem.
Not Carpet it is supertrax
The covering for this ramp I thought was carpet, it came with supertrax and it looked good but it is a horrible surfaces that continues to peal away and I have to cut it away for dogs safety . I would not recommend with supertrax. We have only been using since Jan 2020( 5 months) and I am already looking for an alternative. We need a ramp for 2 dachshunds so I will use until I find a better product
The ramp is made very well, wide and sturdy, too bad we can't get our stubborn Lab to use it. We are trying, with every treat in the book.
Hello, my name is Leo! My human parents bought me this great new ramp. I'm getting older and have a hard time jumping on the bed or into the car lately. I'm still getting used to it, but with how sturdy it is I have no worries. Plus my parents can fold it up for easy storage when not in use! (-:}
Great item...even our vet liked it!
We are using the item to help our large dog to negotiate her way onto beds and into cars. She just underwent knee surgery and we want her to not injure her leg while it heals and also to prevent damage to her other knee. When our vet saw it, he was very impressed!