Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes it easy for friends with mobility issues to get into vehicles and onto their favorite furniture.
- Pressure-activated supertraX mat keeps pets from slipping while using the ramp.
- Mat can be removed for easy cleaning with soap and water.
- Bottom is fitted with rubber grippers, keeping the ramp secure as your pet climbs up or down.
- Ramp can be quickly folded up for convenient storage and portability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Dark Charcoal$49.99Chewy Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp & Landing, Oyster, 14-in$246.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$149.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$179.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$104.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp, Charcoal, 14-in$159.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Short Safety Cat & Dog Ramp, Black$56.24Chewy Price
- Unipaws Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$89.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Supertrax Combination Dog & Cat Step & Ramp$66.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
For months, my family was struggling with my brothers dog jumping into the front seat and standing on the middle arm rest. He is a rescue and new to the family. This gate works perfectly for him. He now sits in the back and doesn’t cause distractions. We set the gate lower than shown in the photo to prevent him from poking his head under the gate. Buying 2 more for the other cars!
Sturdy and very much like
A very sturdy ramp. Foldable too. Using along side of bed for the 10 yr old 14 lb girl had knee surgery. Plus I’ve been wanting a ramp for the babies rather than steps since they are getting older. Well made. I recommend this. She isn’t using it too much at all but she’ll get the hang of it, in time, as her knee feels better. Just be sure to measure the height you need in buying a ramp. Some are very pricey. This was do-able definitely!
Perfect dog ramp
Sturdy, attractive, soft edges, and pre-assembled. My 53-lb older arthritic dog was at first reluctant but now uses the ramp almost exclusively. Some cajoling (treats) and lots of praise and we’re both very happy now.
Ruby is around 50 lbs and a little heavy for a 80 year old to lift into and out of the back seat of a Ford Flex -- she is also a American Bully with short legs and I didn't want her to hurt herself jumping in and out -- she loves to ride and I definitely would reccomend // purchase this product !!!
Not suitable for overweight aging dogs
This is one sturdy ramp that is just too steep for a pet like mine! I sadly have to return this as my dog is a heavy aging girl (a larger than average Cavalier King Charles spaniel), losing strength in her legs and the ramp is too steep for her to walk up and down. If your animal has full ability in legs and can still climb regular stairs, this should be perfect! Also the rubber grip on the bottom works well, as the ramp does not slip when being used. I recommend this for dogs only due to the likelihood that cats' claws could get suck in the mat.
dog ramp for pets
This has been such a joint relief for my rescue dog. Bailey is 12 yrs and has been harder for him to get on the bed. Thanks for this invention for older animals.
Easy to setup and Use!
Our little 6 lb yorkies loves this thing. As with anything new, we had to teach him with treats to use it. I love that it does NOT require any assembly and we can fold it and hide it underneath the bed.
Getting your dog to use it
I have two dogs. One dog was terrified of the ramp the other one was very cautious of it. I found that it you set it up and leave it, after awhile they will eventually get used to it. Of course bribes never hurt and that's how I got the cautious dog partially up the ramp. Once she started using it, the other one eventually did also. Hope this helps.
Great quality but my dog was scared of it
Great quality & folds up for easy storage but the only problem was my dog refuses to go on it. (Med to large size dog) but my doggie has extreme anxiety a lot of the time so it’s of no fault of the product. Also Chewy us amazing, their customer service is the best!
Very sturdy but dog wouldn't go near it
I was very please with the ramp. It was very sturdy and I liked how it could be adjusted. But my dog wouldn't go near it. So I needed to return it. When I called Chewy credited my credit card and requested to donate it which I did to a woman who fosters many elderly rescued dogs. She was so excited and I told her to thank Chewy since they were the ones who donated it. Felt great to deal with a company that gives back to society!