Pet Gear Free-Standing Pet Ramp, Chocolate
About This Item
- Rubber grips on bottom keep ramp in place
- Raised edges provide added safety
- Machine-washable carpet tread
- Product dimensions: 56 x 16 x 23 inches
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Dark Charcoal$49.40Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs & Ramp, Chocolate$69.91Chewy Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step III Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$63.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Light Cocoa$34.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$48.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, X-Large$169.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp Carrying Case$30.30Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe Window & Porch Screen Pet Door, Small$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetSafe Plastic Door, Small$31.95Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- TRIXIE Heavy Duty 4-Step Foldable Dog Stairs, Silver/Black$138.62Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Pet Gear Full Length Tri-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Chocolate / Black$94.12Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||—||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||—||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||—|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Love this ramp
This works well for my older 14 pound Yorkie to get on and off the bed so as not to hurt his back. Sturdy and folds up easily when I’m vacuuming.
Easy to set up. It's a little steep, and it took a few days for our aging cat to understand how/why to use it, but she got it :) The carpet is a bit tricky. One of her front paws was getting stuck, so we trimmed her nails and then she slid down... go figure.
Two happy pups.
I bought this ramp to help my 11 yr old Maltese and Yorkie up and down off my sofa. Although I wouldn't recommend it as a living room accessory, my pups learned to use it very quickly. It is very stable and I like that it is supported by its own legs and not just leaned against something. I think it is a very good product.
easy to use
Product is easy to use. Just unfold it & you are ready to go. We had steps previously. Only one cat would use them, all three cats use the ramp. It does seem a little steep. Perfect height for our bed. At top of ramp just one little hop & they are there!
Great for me!
Molly doesn't like new things but I have a bad back and SHOULD not pick up any thing over 5 lbs and she comes in at 20 lbs. If she wants to sleep on my bed she will come around and she is!
very pleased with the price and the quality
your service was very quick and I was pleasantly surprised by the strength and ease with handling this ramp. I will certainly buy from you again
Carpet was a bit slippery. Easily replaced with inexpensive carpet and now my old dog can get up and on our bed easier. Highly recommend. Thanks.
wonderful product delivered in a timely fashion in perfect condition
I purchased this doggie ramp for my 2 dachshunds after buying a new king size bedroom set. They learned how to use it after showing them only twice. They don't slide down it like other reviews have stated, they can get on and off it without sliding or falling off. My only complaint is that it's not a little taller. Once my dogs get to the top of the ramp, they still have to jump to get onto my bed...granted my bed could be taller than most since I have a hard time getting on and off the bed and I'm 5'7. But I'm happy with my purchase and it's cheaper on Chewy than most other sites!
IT TOOK AWHILE FOR MY BICHON TO GET USED TO IT BUT NOW SHE RUNS UP AND DOWN IT WITHOUT HESITATING. I USED FOOD AS AN INCENTIVE. IT'S STURDY AND SAFE. THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE IS THE CARPET. IT COULD BE LESS SLIPPERY BUT IT'S MANAGEABLE. GOOD PRICE. GLAD WE GOT IT.