Pet Gear Full Length Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Black / Blue
About This Item
- Rubber grips on bottom keep ramp from sliding.
- Folds in two for space-saving storage in your truck or backseat.
- Convenient carry handle for added portability.
- Ramp dimensions are ideal for helping your dog into your car or truck.
- Great for aging pets or smaller pets that need the extra help.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Easy Step III Cat & Dog Stairs, Cocoa$63.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$48.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Plastic Door, Small$31.95Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- PetSafe Freedom Pet Door Replacement Flapp, Medium$26.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- PetSafe Pet Door Installation Kit$17.62Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetSafe Classic Pet Door Replacement Flap, Small$17.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Small$61.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step III Extra Wide Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$108.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Window & Porch Screen Pet Door, Small$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs & Ramp, Tan$66.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
The ramp is great
Great ramp. Folds easy, nice non slip surface. My older dog (11) isn't taking to it very fast but it's a "different" thing and getting in the car via a different door.
We got it for a medium size dog that we occasionally seat. it's built nice and as described but we have hard time training the dog to use it!
Doesn't work for side doors in small cars
The Q&A says this can be used for side doors. I have a blind dog and jumping in and out of even a low Corolla is pretty scary for him. I have a 2015 Corolla and the ramp is unfortunately too wide to lay flat in the back door. It does seem very sturdy and well made, but I can't use it.
Great customer servce
had placed an order for an incorrect item, I called their customer service 800 number and spoke with a customer serv. person whom was very nice and helpful, I was expecting to be on hold for a while and to my surprise both times I called they answered their phone within a few short min. They resolved my issue by giving me credit for the incorrect item I ordered and told me I can just keep the item and I did not have to return it & that I can just donate it to charity. I was so amazed on their service and how quickly my issue was resolved. I will definitely keep them in mind for future orders.
Now my dogs can get in & out of the vehicle without having to be lifted in & out. They love it, no stress over being picked up & no struggling with 40 & 50lb dogs.
The write up says up to 150 lbs. Our dog is 78 and this will not work. It is extremely unstable moving around all over the place even if you hook it on. I can't hold in place and hold her at the same time.
dog ramp perfect solution
this dog ramp works great for our pooch. she can no longer jump into our cars so we really needed a solution. the first use I offered her a treat at the half way point and then another one at the top. she was sketchy at first but when she realized she could once again go for car rides she has no problem walking up the ramp.
This ramp is light enough to maneuver and holds my 18 lb dog well. I placed non-skid liner down the middle and up-and-over the top edge for better traction. The "sandpaper" works well but is hard on my old dog's paws. It is more for indoor use as he is small enough to lift in and out of the car.
Long Ramp For 10 year old dog
We were looking for a long ramp for our F250 for our dog to get into the back seat. We have to put it on the step bar for a lower angle. Putting it up to the floorboard of the truck is too steep for her and the door gets in the way. Even though it has sandpaper like grip, she still slides and it is already scratched up. I like the lightweightness of it, but still sturdy.
Ziva Loves it
Could be a little wider. My girl went right up and down no problem at all. Now we can go for car rides again