Pet ramps aren't just for skateboardin' bulldogs! They're for any pup that would like a little lift getting in and out of cars! Unfold the Pet Gear Full Length Bi-Fold Pet Ramp and even aging dogs will find it easy to climb into the back seat without feeling pain in his joints. The Bi-Fold Pet Ramp has a slip-resistant surface that grips paws even when it's wet and a convenient carry handle for moving, so it goes wherever you do. When it's not in use, the Pet Gear Pet Ramp folds neatly in two for flat, space-saving storage.
- Rubber grips on bottom keep ramp from sliding.
- Folds in two for space-saving storage in your truck or backseat.
- Convenient carry handle for added portability.
- Ramp dimensions are ideal for helping your dog into your car or truck.
- Great for aging pets or smaller pets that need the extra help.
Before use, be sure ramp is installed according to instructions. Use as a pet ramp only! Do not use to load people or other objects. Never leave the ramp unattended. The ramp is designed to support a maximum load of 150 lbs when installed properly. Exceeding the load limit will void the product warranty and may cause injury to the pet or pet owner. Never use the ramp while the vehicle is in motion.
View Proposition 65 WARNING
See all items by Pet Gear