Pet Gear Happy Trails Pet Stroller, Dark Platinum
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-fold mechanism allows for quick opening and closing.
- Features a large storage basket and easy-access pocket for cellphone and keys.
- Removable waterproof liner keeps your dog dry and comfy.
- A smooth and safe ride with rear safety brakes, front shock absorbers and swivel wheels.
- Top and panoramic view windows so you can both keep an eye on things.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jespet 4 Wheel Pet Stroller, Red, 36-in$99.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Luxury Carrier, Car Seat & Pet Stroller, Taupe$286.86Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Pet Stroller, Black$89.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear View 360 Travel System Dog & Cat Stroller, Jet Black$189.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Excursion No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Mountain Lilac$199.99Chewy Price$230.98List Price
- Wonderfold P1 Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Jet Black$179.00Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- Gen7Pets Promenade Pet Stroller, Black Onyx$191.59Chewy Price$224.99List Price
- Pet Gear Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Pine Green$93.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Stroller Pad For All Models, Black$29.98Chewy Price
- Gen7Pets Monaco Pet Stroller, Dress Blues$249.99Chewy Price$282.99List Price
- Pet Gear Happy trails No-Zip Pet Stroller, Emerald$117.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Expedition No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Boysenberry$290.48Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Vinyl / PVC, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Features||N/A||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling||Collapsible|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
The stroller is perfect for short walks in the city, it’s lightweight and roomy enough for my cat to move around. Plus, it folds and can easily be placed into a car.
We love it!
My cat , Rocko, and I are loving our stroller. I am able to take him outside and for walks safely. Several of my friends and family want one now
Life saver my guy is 17 1/2 years old, and still wants to be with us on our walks. He enjoys it a lot.
I love the stroller. Its work's wonder for me and Riley. She has a hard time walking.
Small pet area
The stroller is small. The zipper is VERY tricky to get closed. The basket below is all so small
Not for tall people
I'm not sure my cat would be happy to use this even if I didn't have to stoop to push it (I am 6 foot tall), but it is too painful to use it, in any case. There is no way to adjust handle height. My cat screams the entire time I put her in there. It was a nice idea, but it doesn't work for me.
I bought this for my cat, Henry. It is a very nice looking stroller and was very easy to assemble. Originally I thought there were no instructions so I looked it up online. However when I started getting ready to put it together I found instructions wrapped up in the stroller. So if you don't see them look in the stroller packaging. I like it a lot. Now I just have to talk Henry into getting in it. I'm hoping he likes it as much as I do. And I have already recommended this stroller to someone.
Great product for my size pup.
Nice little natural stroller for my 8 lb. pup, who recently had double knee surgery, and is not suppose to walk long distances yet. It allowed me to take him on my walks, while he could ride in comfort and see fully where we were going. The zipper was difficulty to fasten at first, and so I leave it connected at all times, zipping it down just enough to place our dog into it.
Exchange zipper for industrial strength velcro
Went for a 2+ mile hike to store and back. Ghost whined for first 1/2 mile, then he found a small opening at each end of that very difficult screen zipper. Poked his head through and split the zipper. I had his harness attached to inside lead, but he didn't try to escape just wanted a look around. Unfortunately, it is very tough to get that zipper started in the first place. I have to zip it partially before I can secure the furball and head out on an adventure. Now I can't get the zipper to disconnect so I can fold up and store stroller. When I feel adventurous, I will replace the zipper with a slim strip of heavy duty Velcro. I like the lightness of the stroller, and the fact that my spoiled cat can see me at all times, since otherwise he will yowl himself into silence. I am on a fixed income and this unit was within my price range. If I could afford $300 for a cat stroller I would probably get one. This stroller is roomy and perfect for small shopping trips. Basket under carriage is awesome, plus pockets on back of hood. With the virus here for what seems forever, I can get out and take Ghost for a walk. I suggest Pet Gear seriously consider Velcro to replace the zipper. Life would be easier. Otherwise it does what I want it to do, hauls my cat around. I like the stroller but not the grief.
I love it and my dog loves it only it’s plastic wheels don’t know how long those will last is there any replacement one if needed??