Pet Gear I-GO2 Escort Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The I-GO2 Escort is a: Carrier - Car Seat - Backpack - Roller Bag - Tote.
- Included tether can be attached to your pet's harness for extra safety.
- Two side storage pouches for your pet's extras.
- Telescoping handle stores out of the way just like a suitcase.
- Sides can be expanded to add 3 inches of additional space.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Intermediate$99.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Medium$62.09Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- Pet Gear I-GO2 Traveler Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Sage$48.69Chewy Price$56.98List Price
- K&H Pet Products Superior Orthopedic Cat & Dog, Mocha, Large$116.81Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Pet Gear Large Car Booster, Tan$97.89Chewy Price$97.98List Price
- Petmate Barnhome III Door, Large$29.75Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Pet Gear Medium Car Booster, Tan$59.29Chewy Price$69.98List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Bed Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, Large$78.41Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Outward Hound PoochPouch Dog Sling, Blue$27.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Pet Cuddle Cushion Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Mocha$121.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Medium$56.85Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, 25 x 37 in$25.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Shoulder Strap, Rolling, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Rolling, Removable Pad...||Rolling, Removable Pad, Interior Tether, Pockets, Water-resistant||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Rolling...||N/A|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
Perfect dog carrying bag!
I love this bag! I have a 17 lb dog who is tall for her size and she fits in this bag with room to spare. She has ridden in this bag on the bus and train many many times and loves sitting her bag and watching the world go by when I am walking down the street with the backpack on my back. Great backpack.
Nice Rolling Carrier
Flew four flights on Southwest including the older 737-700, 737-800, and 737-Max8. The carrier wheels fit under every seat. The center seats are roomiest and I didn't try every spot but I believe it would fit under any seat. It can go in wheels first, or wheels out, and fits sideways as well. The expandable sides didn't impress me as adding much size until the dog was inside and then I feel it adds some nice roominess. Traveled with a 22 lb Scottish Terrier. Rolls nicely and a light carry on / shoulder bag can balance on the top when rolling through the airport. It is wider than where your feet go when seated so it takes some practice to maneuver it under the seat because you can't rotate it once out of the aisle... but go slow and you'll figure it out! It also rolls up the plane aisle no problem. If you put wheels out it would be nice to have the screen opening go a little further towards the wheels but you can pull the bag out a little and still interact with your pet. I'm glad I bought this. Appears to be sturdy and well made.
Good doggie carrier
I’ve never used a pet crate or flown with a dog before. I can’t say my dog liked it, but he fit, could turn and easily breathe through the mesh. He fit within the dimensions of a smaller commuter plane. I appreciated the ability to carry the empty crate as a lightweight back pack. Liked the expandable sides too. Rolled easily. No complaints. Really good option especially for the money
1) I want to say how happy I am with the customer service offered by Chewy. Many people have expressed great satisfaction with the company. This purchase is my first experience. 2) Initially I purchased a carrier that was too small, even tho the description said it could handle a pet up to 16 lbs. It was better suited for a much smaller animal - such as shown in the photo. 3) The CS rep for Chewy was very helpful. I purchased a larger carrier, and used it today for the first time. My cats are 13 lbs each, Maine Coons. This carrier is roomier. My cat is able to sit up with head-room to spare. It rolled and was pulled with ease. 4) Each carrier arrived the day AFTER I ordered; amazingly fast service.
This is a very sturdy bag, help me this weekend when I had to stay in hotel at short notice. Learned if you don't zip all the way dog can get out. My dog doesn't like it very much, I adopted him, he was a stray, think people wasn't nice to him, that could be the problem. Does anyone know how to get my dog to like it? I think it would help if the top was a little wider, so dog won't feel so closed in.
This carrier is exactly what I need. At 72, I find it difficult to carry even my small dogs, which weigh around 10-11 lbs. Now I can take them to the vet and for grooming and we're both comfortable. Very happy with my purchase!
My cat loves I-GO2 carrier (in Pink too)
I got this to take my calico to the vet. She likes crawling in shedded paper so I put some in there for her to get used to it. She loved using it as a bed and she was calm when we took her for her shots today. (Unlike Tidbit with hers.) I got a different one for Tidbit cause of availability of different colors and I wish I had another of this. Oh well, she will just deal. Oh yeah. BB is 18 pounds and you can see how she fits.
Rolling Dog Suitcase
I ordered this for a recent road trip and LOVED the rolling feature for our 2-year old rescued chihuahua who hasn't learned to walk on a leash, yet! It does need extra padding and I happened to have an unattached pillow that was the bottom of an igloo bed that my dogs never used that fit perfectly! I also attached a medium length dog tag chain to hold the straps up off of the ground when using the rolling feature and it was perfect! We also use it as a car seat when driving around town. You just put the seatbelt through the 2 straps on the back, fasten it, and put the top strap over the headrest. My husband ( 66 years old) tried out the backpack but it was too heavy for him even though our chihuahua is only 6 pounds. Since it meets airline specifications for going under the seat during flights, it will come in handy if we are ever able to fly.
Not a good idea to use it for cats that have claws because one of my cats uses his claws to tear it up and he escapes! What a lousy product!
We Love This Bag
When Matthew first came home we had to fly, and since he was so tiny I didn't think about him getting heavier as he age, or the convenience of a carrier wheels and the stability it provides. Although, I liked the other carrier it became an issue for me when he would get comfortable at the other end of the carrier causing it to lean making it very uncomfortable for me. So this carrier has been a life saver for me and each way I have used it the that stability has been great and my baby doesn't seem to mind being in it.