Pet Gear I-GO2 Sport Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Misty Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The I-GO2 Sport is a: Carrier - Car Seat - Backpack - Roller Bag - Tote.
- Fleece-Top Comfort Liner.
- Included tether can be attached to your pet's harness for extra safety.
- Two side storage pouches for your pet's extras.
- Telescoping handle stores out of the way just like a suitcase.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Large$134.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear I-GO2 Escort Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Black$58.78Chewy Price$59.98List Price
- Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$30.99Chewy Price
- Petmate See & Extend Dog & Cat Carrier Bag$32.11Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- K9 Rucksack Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Heather Gray$124.95Chewy Price$131.99List Price
- Petique 5-in-1 Dog & Cat Carrier, Sunset Strip$189.99Chewy Price
- Sherpa Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Medium, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Day Tripper Dog & Cat Backpack, Green$69.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Kurgo Explorer Airline-Approved Dog Carrier Bag, Black, Large$69.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Katziela Cozy Commuter Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$139.99Chewy Price
- Swissgear 3323 Carry-On Dog & Cat Carrier$79.99Chewy Price
- K9 Sport Sack Karry On Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$39.95Chewy Price$44.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Shoulder Strap, Rolling, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Rolling...||Rolling, Removable Pad, Interior Tether, Pockets, Water-resistant||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Airline-approved, Pockets||—|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
This carrier is great because it was difficult carrying a dog carrier through the airport. I was out of breath by the time I got to the gate. Also, my dog came poke his head out since he is clipped into the carrier which he likes. Pulling a carrier is so much easier.
Great budget friendly carrier.
I thought it would be flimsy for the price but it’s pretty sturdy. My 11 pound Pomeranian fits. I like that it’s not bulky but my Pom could have used a little more room but he loves it a jumps right in.
It's Just Okay
It doesn't really accommodate a 10 lb animal as my cat is 6 lbs and barely fits. Also the plastic catch on the shoulder strap broke. But I was able to get my cat to the vet using it.
Perfect for my 4 month kitten
It is perfect taking my kitten out for walks in a moderate climate. I don't know if it will be big enough when he is full grown. Since we live on the 3rd floor, it gives him a chance to get outdoors and see some trees. I want to introduce him to a halter also but so far he doesn't like that. I think that I can use it to get him familiar with riding in a car also.
Love new cat carrier would be 5 star if opening in front
Pet Gear Rolling Carrier
I was very disappointed in the product as it is too small for my cat but I will keep it. The very short time he will be in it it will have to do to walk him to the vet.
Very small and light
I ordered this carrier because I wanted one lighter than the one I have and it was half the weight. Unfortunately my cat is too big for it so I'm going to donate it to the local animal shelter. I wish I could keep it because it was very nice. It would be perfect for very small dogs and tiny cats.
It's great! Very Versatile,
My 8 lb Havanese fits in this well. He doesn't like getting into it, but settles down quickly once in, (treats help the process),
Love the backpack option
This has turned out to be a very good buy. It is much sturdier than the one I had before and it’s easy to use. I like to have the backpack option on it.
Not a bad bag. My 1 trip old cat fits in in well at about 8-9 lbs. The interior tether is pretty long & isn't adjustable so there's enough length for your pet to get out if you have the top open which I didn't like. It's not very comfortable on your back. You can really feel the bars of the handle.