Pet Gear Jogger No-Zip Pet Stroller, Midnight River
About This Item
- This stroller has an easy-locking canopy with a panoramic view and absolutely no zippers allowing quick and easy access to your pet.
- Includes an interior tether to keep pet safe while they enjoy the elevated paw rest for maximum sight-seeing.
- The removable waterproof liner is made from water-resistant material making it effortless to clean.
- 12 inch Quick-release air tires, shock absorbers and rear brakes give a safe comfortable ride.
- Includes a compact portable air pump, cup holders, a large storage basket and is completely foldable for your convenience.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealGen7Pets Regal Plus Pet Stroller, Raspberry Sorbet$109.95Chewy Price$123.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Collapsible Stroller, Black$79.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Double No-Zip Pet Stroller, Boysenberry$384.60Chewy Price$389.98List Price
- DealPet Gear I-GO Plus Traveler Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Black$110.44Chewy Price$126.99List Price
- DealGen7Pets Promenade Pet Stroller, Black Onyx$224.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear I-GO2 Traveler Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Black$56.89Chewy Price$56.98List Price
- DealGen7Pets Monaco Pet Stroller, Dress Blues$249.99Chewy Price$282.99List Price
- DealIbiyaya The Hercules Heavy Duty Pro Dog & Cat Stroller$449.50Chewy Price
- DealHPZ Pet Rover Run Performance Jogging Dog & Cat Stroller, Red$399.86Chewy Price
- DealIbiyaya Happy Dog & Cat Stroller, Medium, Latte$346.45Chewy Price
- DealPetique Dog & Cat Stroller, Razzberry$159.58Chewy Price$310.99List Price
- DealWonderfold P1 Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Aqua Blue$169.76Chewy Price$199.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Aluminum, Mesh, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Aluminum, Mesh, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||—||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||—||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
Disappointed - After only 6 weeks material is fraying!!!!
Originally, I loved this stroller - it's structurally sturdy and movability is great. But, I just noticed its fraying!!! I received this August 9th for my pug ( 28 lbs) for everyday walks about 1 1/2 blocks when he gets tired I put him in. And I have only collapsed it 2 times to transport in the car... Was hoping that by going with a more expensive item would at least give me more than a years worth of use. Hoping to get my money back or replacement. See photos
This is a game-changer! Love it!!
I am so happy that I did not settle for a different style! This is so sturdy and super easy to maneuver up hills, down hills, in the dirt and on the pavement! The absolutely only thing I would change is the cup-holders need to be deeper. My water bottle, phone and pill-shaped speaker never fall out; but they wobble a lot and I often have to put my finger on the water or speaker cause I am nervous they’ll fall out. I live in San Diego and this stroller, which I call Nicholas’ Jeep, has me able to take Nicholas so many more places. I most definitely recommend!
Hard to Maneuver; Made for Tall People
The handle is too tall for a small person (I'm 5'3"). The tray is too small to hold a cup or even my phone. It's hard to maneuver as the setting to make the wheel turn is poorly made and as a result the front wheel wobbles radically. Terrible. Should've ordered the same stroller I have already by Petique. Far superior product!
I’ve been looking for a stroller that can Hold two large cats comfortably. I live in the city and have to walk to the vet. This is the Best stroller, made extremely well and Levi and Lucy are comfortable in it. Definitely buy from chewy because the reviews are accurate and delivery was very fast. I highly recommend this stroller especially if you live in the city.
Great for all-terrain
My paralyzed dog loves it! I live near lots of hiking trails and this has been great for on those trails or just around town. It handles small rocks in path, roots, and grass with no problem. It’s smooth, easy to push, has a foot break and basket for storage underneath. The only thing I didn’t like was the cupholder, so I replaced it with a better one from my old baby stroller (baby jogger parent console) so now the stroller is perfect!
Front wheel issues
The stroller is certainly made and very roomy. It is heavy to put in the back of my SUV. If it were not for the front wheel issues I would be pleased. If you are wanting a jogging stroller I would not get this one. The front wheel shimmies and locks up frequently. Occasionally I’ll do it when you’re walking but mainly if you’re trying to jog. I have to pop it up on its back wheels and try to steer with it that way while I jog. I had a four wheel stroller and switch to the three wheel for the jogging reasons so I’m pretty disappointed.
perfect for two small dogs
Love this stroller and the Petgear company. It is a life save with my older dog, and when it gets too hot to walk for the other dogs they are happy to go into it. Handles very well, easy to put together. I highly recommend this company and the product.
Great stroller but...
Love the stroller for my mini-dachshund and he is getting to love it also. Very stable ride for him. However, the hook on the harness attached to the stroller broke when my dog, who weighs 11 pounds, tried to jump out to see another dog he knows. I did not have the hood down. When I looked at it, it appears to be plastic. I had another one that is more durable that I attached. I would suggest anyone to change the hook before using unless you always put the hood down.
This stroller, though expensive, is really well made. It is rather large, but we needed it to hold two cats, one of them pretty big. Pippa is an escape artist with screens and Rugby is strong enough to move zippers, but not on this stroller. It is pretty bulky when folded, but we will find storage space somewhere. Both cats took to riding in it right away and one of the cats sleeps in it with an extra pillow.
After much shopping (and returning) from other sites, I finally hit the nail on the head with this stroller. Construction is very sturdy, GREAT wheels...not cheap plastic that will break in a month! Folds quite easily. We (dog included) are very pleased. Heads up: pay close attention to the size. It is rated to hold up to 75 lbs but the carriage interior is small. My dog is a small 25lb terrier mix and fits just perfectly. It is NOT sized for large dogs