Pet Gear Medium Car Booster
About This Item
- Keeps your small dog safe with no assembly required.
- Tether can be attached to pets harness to keep them comfortable and secure.
- Reduces driver distraction by preventing your dog from crawling around the car or into your lap.
- Keeps pets safe by using the seatbelt built into your car to hold the seat in place.
- Features a removable pillow and cover that are both machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat, Animal Sketch$29.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, Large$45.95Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$74.30Chewy Price$82.56List Price
- DealPet Gear Large Car Booster, Tan$88.10Chewy Price$97.98List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat$89.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Aluminum Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer, Large$212.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Dog Safety Seat$81.96Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Bucket Booster Pet Seat, Tan, Large$100.99Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Dog & Cat Bucket Seat Booster, Jaguar, 22-in$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price
- Outward Hound PoochPouch Dog Carrier Backpack, Gray$29.39Chewy Price$60.49List Price
- K&H Pet Products Travel Safety Pet Carrier, Large$98.95Chewy Price$182.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Steel Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer, Large$119.99Chewy Price$137.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Natural Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Silicone...||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Interior Tether||Removable Pad, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether||Interior Tether, Pockets, Collapsible||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit||—||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
200 Customer Reviews
Flimsy car seat
We were a little disappointed in the quality of the cushion, it was for our 4lb puppy and it seemed to sink in without enough cushion support. I used it once and won't use it again. I would like to send it back.
The pup can't get enough rides now
Our pup, Peanut, used to be very scared of going on rides in the car. We bought this to try and help her be more comfortable and now she tries to join in on every ride she can possibly get in on. It's very easy to install and safe for the pups. There's a tether attached to the seat that can be adjusted so that she can look out the window and not fall out and keeps her in the bounds of the seat itself. She'll sit up on the back like a sofa at times and if we're on a particularly long trip, take a nap. The bottom section that the seat-belt goes through is also quite handy for sticking her leash into once we've gotten her tethered and taken it off.
My second one
I got my first one ten years ago, and it finally wore out. This is my second, and the dog is delighted to be able to look out the window again. My dog is about 12 pounds, but I got him the medium, which gives him some extra room.
Perfect for a Cavapoo!
This fits perfectly, is well made, sturdy and light weight. My Cavapoo loves being able to see out the windows.
Material collects lint
Great seat and seatbelt secures seat well. I purchased the black and it is a velour material that is soft but immediately collects lint, thankfully my dog doesn’t shed but very hard to keep anything from sticking to. Was good price so giving 3 star review. Would be ok if you keep a sheet or blanket over. Would not recommend for a dog greater than 10lbs. My 8lb fits great with pillow removed but wouldn’t if much bigger.
Glad I purchased this!
I perused dog car seats for my 8 pound Chihuahua for some time. I wanted something sturdy and elevated so she could see out the windows, this one fits the bill. It’s really nice, not flimsy styrofoam, it is sturdy. My dog still needs to get accustomed to it as she wants me to hold her on my shoulder every time I drive, but in time she will love it (I hope) lol. Also to note, I had accidentally put the wrong delivery address on my order but Chewy contacted delivery company and fixed it asap:)
Very tiny booster seat
My dog is a medium breed and I thought getting a medium seat for her could be the right size. She's a 17lbs cairn terrier and she can barely move inside of it. The quality of the seat is awesome but I wish I knew the size wasn't going to work before I purchased it.
Great seat fir small dogs
This is a great seat for small dogs. He can see out without holding on to the car door or he can take a nap. Easy to install.
Great booster seat
Great booster seat but undersized. If you want one, buy the next larger size than called for.
To small for my medium size dog
If you were looking to order for a medium size dog get a large