Pet Gear Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Tan
About This Item
- SupertraX tread provides sure-footing and is removable for easy cleaning.
- Easy fold for compact storage in your car or elsewhere.
- Attached handle allows for easier portability.
- Rubber grippers on the bottom help to keep ramp steady.
- 42- by 16-inch ramp provides help to multiple breed sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$54.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Short Safety Cat & Dog Ramp, Black$56.87Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Frisco Bi-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$54.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$109.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Mini Dog Ramp, Junior$69.95Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Cherry$99.95Chewy Price$122.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$149.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$144.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, White$150.41Chewy Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp, Charcoal, 14-in$159.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Heritage & Home Indoor Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$109.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Synthetic Fabric||Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread||Collapsible, Non-slip Tread, Storage Space||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||—||Yes||No Tools Required||—||Yes|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
288 Customer Reviews
Very sad can't use this
My dog has a back injury and needed a ramp. However, this just is not working. It's not sturdy, it's steep, and it doesn't grip well. She is only 37lbs and its wobbly under her. I do like the "carpet" its not an actual carpet, but a plastic like grippy or the feet. Ultimately I will have to donate this and buy something locally we can use. Sad about it but nothing else we can do. Minor imperfection -The latch was broken when it arrived so we can't latch it closed if we were going to use it and transport it. So that would suck also. Didn't make for east transferring. We love Chewy, just not this item.
Not for sedans
This ramp will NOT work on any sedan on which the door does not fully open, which is most all of them. The ramp must be at an exact 90-degree angle to the car or else it will fall. When installed at the required 90-degrees, the door blocks the ramp. I imagine it might do well on a hatchback as shown in the manufacturer’s photos. I liked the light weight, as well as being able to fold it in half, making it easy to lift and store in the trunk. Wanted this to work as it was exactly what I thought I was looking for. Also, my large dog was intimidated by the narrow width especially as she is unsteady with ailing hips. Might be less of an issue with a small-medium breed.
perfect for short distance
This is great for a short distance, like from a small couch or bench to the floor. It is too short and steep to use on a truck or high bed. Very sturdy. It came in handy when our pup had surgery. She is 60 lbs, and it worked out great.
Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp
This ramp is a little too short. We do not care for the material used on the ramp. Our dog doesn't want to use. She prefers the fake grass covering that our Son's dog has.
Dog stair ramps
Bought a total of 4 dog ramps, 2 short and 2 long. these were bought so we could eliminate the use of stairs and to stop the dog from jumping up and down from say our bed. The Supertrax ramp material and good construction works really well for my dog. My dog scoots up and down with ease. My dog is 15lbs.
Nice little ramp
I bought this for a 5 pound pupper and a 14 year old Spitz I'd just adopted. The pup learned how to use it very quickly. Grandpa took a while. However neither use it...sooner or later they will. I'll keep it. It's well made, has great traction and is very easy to clean.
best of the best
Chewys is the best of the best. I order all my pet products through them. I usually get my stuff the next day or day after. I have never had any problems with chewys or their products. The ramp is great.
Using the ramp to help my dog down the steps in the concrete deck outside. It works great
don't fit secure on my car
Bought this product after my puppy got diagnosed with hip dysplasia to assist him in and out of the car. The only doors in my car wide enough to fit the width of this ramp are the front doors. The "hook" at the top of the ramp does not fit on my car securely and it wobbles, so I'm afraid he doesn't want to use it. There is a carabiner attached to the top, but I think this is just for storage? I'd like to return it.
Easy Dog Ramp
We bought this for a 14-year-old Pom/Doxie mix that we adopted in February. She was unsure the first two or three times using it to get on and off the couch, but now she is a pro. She did not like the steps we originally got for her (too steep for her short legs), so this has been the perfect replacement. The plastic base is thick and sturdy and the SupertraX tread gives her good traction. I wish it would fit under my couch when not in use, but it folds and can be put in a closet or tucked behind the furniture.