Pet Gear Tri-Fold Dog Car Ramp with Supertrax, Green
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pressure-activated material allows paws to easily grip into the mat and rubberized bottom grippers help ensure secure placement.
- SupertraX mat removes for easy cleaning.
- Ramp’s built-in handle and patented tri-fold design allow for portability and compact storage.
- Raised edges help prevent pet from slipping off the side.
- Safety tether included for securing ramp to the back of most vehicles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Dark Charcoal$49.40Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp with SupertraX, Black/Green$67.98Chewy Price$84.98List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp with SupertraX, Black/Green$93.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Compact Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, 29 - 70-in$142.95Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Pet Gear Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Tan$59.99Chewy Price$69.98List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Foldable Dog Car Ramp, 62-in$74.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, X-Large$159.95Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$109.98Chewy Price$121.36List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$179.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Tri-Fold Dog & Cat Ramp with SupertraX, Black/Green$88.19Chewy Price$102.98List Price
- Unipaws Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$89.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
Great for big dogs
Ramp is well built and traction is excellent. I stepped on it and bounced a bit and it was very solid. Our dog is fearful, but took to it immediately. 27 Pounds may be too much for some, but my wife and I both handle it easily. Much better than lifting a 165lb dog. Make sure to use the strap to secure the ramp on cars.
Joint saver- theirs and ours
We have 300 lbs of Leonberger’s who started using this ramp straight out of the box. We rented a big SUV for vacation and didn’t want them jumping out nor did we want to lift them in and out for 10 days. Our younger boy loves to go up and and down it so much we need to move him out of the way when his mama, our older and bigger 150lb girl climbs up. The grip is great- and while I see many people complain about the weight, it folds up and has a handle and I would expect some weight behind it. It leans on the car and is secure. Doesn’t wobble at all. We will use this as well this summer to help them climb up from the beach to our (their) pontoon boat. Definitely satisfied with this product.
Great Supertrax Ramp
This ramp works much better than the ramp we tried without Supertrax. It is a little heavier but no big deal. The extra weight is fine because of how much better fido goes up and down.
To awkward to use
The Unit is well build and easy access for my dogs. HOWEVER In opening it up you have to lay it flat, swing one deck down, side it halfway out of the back of the car then swing the other end down, rotated it over and set it place. With two impatient dogs and two old dog lovers with heart conditions it’s just to awkward to handle. Michael B.
Sturdy but heavy
We travel in our motorhome and needed a strong, long ramp for our elderly dogs to get up the steps. While this is sturdy and long enough, it is very heavy to manhandle if you have back issues. It can be very difficult to open with the bottom section collapsing as you open the top. In bad weather this is not good to struggle with and is easier to just pick up our 40lb dogs to get in more quickly. We have been using it for several months now and will have to get another. A good product but just too heavy if you have difficulty lifting.
Easy to train and use right out of the box
It took some trials to find the right ramp for assisting our dog. I tried the bi-fold similar ramp but it was too narrow and very steep. I read the reviews about this ramp being wider and less of an incline and the padding on it is safer/easier to use than other types. This ramp is a bit heavy, but not as heavy as lifting our dog. I have only tested it out to see if she would use it entering and exiting properly so far, but thankfully Chewy has pawsome customer service and I know I can return it if it doesn't work out. Our dog is a lab/shepherd mix, age 6 and a little overweight, she has been having problems with her hips and knee joints due to slight injury running and arthritis. I didn't know this is a common problem for many dogs and anything to help with making it easier and preventing further damage is the goal.
Will return this ramp ASAP
Very heavy, The green tread is slippery, No safe way to attach to the car, Got this for my baby after her TPLO surgery. My dog fell off because the ramp slipped off the car. Yes the clamp was hooked to the car for stability. Very slippery at the car attachment site.
Perfect for our Big Doggo!!
We are very happy with the Pet Gear Ramp!! It's so easy to use! It folds in three and is not too heavy! Our dog goes in and out of the car with ease! I can get our 105 pound dog in the car without assistance!! I wish we had bought one sooner for our other dog.
Heavy, but nice
The jury is still out on this one. It’s a very nice ramp- very sturdy. Being sturdy also makes it very heavy. It does have a handle, which helps. I do think this is a nice ramp. I’m just not sure it’s the ramp for me. I’m 70 years old and not very strong. Another person probably wouldn’t think it is that heavy. I also think this ramp is better suited for a van or a SUV putting it at the tailgate. I have a Pickup and it barely fits in the back door opening. I guess I’ll keep it, because my dog needs it.
This has the perfect grip for our dog to easily walk up and down. No slipping, no sliding, and best of all he can now safely and easily get in and out of our car, that’s too high for him to jump into. I would definitely buy again!