Pet Head Dry Clean Spray Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||Purified Water, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside...||—||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodiu...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Sensitive Skin|
About This Item
- Wholesome and eco-friendly formula is pH balanced for dogs and safe if licked or swallowed
- Fast and convenient way to freshen up dog between baths.
- Made in the USA and free of parabens, sulphate, and DEA.
- Shampoo spray requires no water.
- Suitable for all dogs and a variety of coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mossy Oak Xtreme Odor Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioning Rinse, 1-gallon bottle$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Daily Use Pet Detangler, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Scent Dog & Cat Cologne, 2-oz bottle$5.16Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Oatmeal & Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$32.99Chewy Price$42.89List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care De-stress Lavender & Chamomile Aromatherapy Freshening & Shining Spray For Pets, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Shampoo$9.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Dog of the Woods Probiotic Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Warren London 10-in-1 Dog After Bath Leave-In Conditioning Spray, 4-oz$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- 4-Legger Organic, Hypo-Allergenic, Lemongrass & Aloe Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.98Chewy Price$16.98List Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
IT SMELLS SOOO GOOD!!
10 out of 10 for this one. I live in NYC (the very dirtiest) and I usually take my two cats out to our backyard a couple times a day (it’s fully enclosed and safe and they’ve got all their shots). They absolutely love watching the birds and rolling in the dirt—but even in an enclosed yard this is still NYC dirt!! We wipe down using this spray and a microfiber cloth every time we come back in. It leaves their fur and paws squeaky clean, and they smell heavenly for hours.
Best Leave On Shampoo!
My Saint Bernard drools all over his front legs multiple times a day - I spray the legs and wipe clean with a dry towel, it’s like magic! This is the best spray shampoo I’ve tried for this. I also use it to freshen up his fur coat occasionally in between baths. I am not a huge fan of the blueberry scent, but because it works so much better than the other shampoos I’ve tried I am still giving 5 stars. Would love to have this product with a better scent in the future.
I will NEVER be without this.. This product is amazing..
Good for wet dog smell
I like this but nothing beats a real bath this is good for in between
Zivas dry shampoo
Great grandgirl learning to clean doggie after rolling around in the yard..lol
This smells great!
This smells amazing! The cons are my container leaked everywhere, the spray nozzle is no good, it’s hard to spray, and it’s sticky.
I used it twice and the sprayer broke so I dont even know if the product is any good. Wasted 10 bucks
Does not smell good
I thought it would smell better than it did, doesn’t smell like a muffin at all just like artificial blueberries
This is the most horrible smell ever! Spray on a dog that is only mid week from his bath and omg, horrible! Threw it away!
Pet head dry shampoo
Smells amazing! Seems to work well between baths for that nice fresh smell. Unfortunately I use water to spray when bad so I have to spray on my hands and then apply. Not at all bad. Gives more quality time with the massage!