Pet House Fresh Citrus Natural Soy Wax Melt, 3-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Uses a powerful odor neutralizer that is specifically formulated to freshen homes with pets.
- Leaves behind a sparkling blend of fresh orange, lemon peel and sweet vanilla sugar.
- Use with a warmer as a great alternative to candles. The paw-shaped design makes an adorable gift too!
- Hand poured in the USA with 100% natural soy wax and infused with a signature blend of essential oils.
- Contains no dyes or paraffin, a petroleum by-product, so it’s totally safe for dogs and humans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stink Free Deep Clean Pet Urine & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$14.15Chewy Price$15.57List Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Pet Odor Exterminator Kiwi Twisted Strawberry Air Freshener, 7-oz bottle$5.97Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Sand + Paws Paw Print Label Teakwood Scented Candle, 12-oz jar$17.82Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Stink Free Solid Absorber Dog & Cat Deodorizer, 15-oz jar$8.98Chewy Price$9.88List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Pet Odor Exterminator Bamboo Breeze Air Freshener, 7-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- NaturVet OdoEliminator Concentrated Deodorizer, 1-gal bottle$59.07Chewy Price$88.13List Price$56.12Autoship Price
- Pet Odor Exterminator Cool Cucumber & Honeydew Air Freshener, 7-oz bottle$5.93Chewy Price$7.95List Price
- Southern Therapy Candles Kitten Linen Odor Eliminator Candle$11.21Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Southern Therapy Candles Doggy April Fresh Odor Eliminator Candle$13.26Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Odor Exterminator Yin Yang Air Freshener, 7-oz bottle$6.00Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Southern Therapy Candles Lemon & Barkalot Odor Eliminator Candle$11.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Natural Soy Wax.||100% Natural Soy Wax.||100% Natural Soy Wax.||100% Natural Soy Wax.||100% Natural Soy Wax.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
This works amazing well and smells incredible it doesn't last forever but nothing does. I just keep an extra one on hand so my house is smelling fresh all day long. It works 10 times better than any plug in air freshener I have tried and way cheaper too. For under 10 dollars a month to keep your house smelling fresh is worth it to me.
Pet House Wax Melt
This brand last longer than Scentsy or any other wax melts. I've tried every brand.
I like the smell but it isn’t very strong and doesn’t last long at all
Smells fresh and clean.
The wax scents do not mask odor, it seems to eliminate them. The fresh citrus scent smells really good. You don't have use a lot either. Just break off a small piece. I have used the same piece for a week now. I burn them on weekends all day and some throughout the week when I get home in the afternoon. By the I have two inside hounds and for me to say this works, is a good thing.
great citrus scent
I really liked this scent because it made the whole kitchen smell fresh.
Nice smell longevity not there
I love the smell of this it is a very fresh clean smell ....my only issue is I wish it lasted longer
Nice clean scent
These work better than the more expensive wax melts. Clean citrus scent that lasts. I’ve bought other brands and this one beats them all.
Long lasting, more natural product.
Due to multiple allergies I’m very sensitive to artificial fragrances & chemicals. Was very happy to find this line of wax melts. Like the concept of natural soy & essential oils. The melts are rather large & you only need a very small amount, I use one “paw” piece and it lasts for a couple months. This scent is clean smelling & we only burn it for a couple hours at a time as it can become alittle overwhelming.