Pet Krewe Sesame Street Cookie Monster Dog & Cat Costume
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Costume Type||TV/Movie||TV/Movie||TV/Movie||Animal, Funny, Trending||Accessories|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Velcro|
About This Item
- Polyester costume is comfortable and great for toy breeds.
- Made of premium quality, non-toxic material that is safe for pets.
- Drawstrings on the hat are adjustable.
- Fuzzy fasteners on bodysuit make it easy to put on and take off.
- Cookie Monster costume is perfect for holidays, parties or everyday smiles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Sea Turtle Dog & Cat Costume, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco I Do Tricks For Treats Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Koala Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$8.62Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Whimsical Halloween Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Orange Spiderweb Dog & Cat Costume Bandana, X-Small/Small$2.90Chewy Price$4.60List Price
- Frisco Bad & Boo-Jee Dog & Cat Costume Bandana, Medium/Large$4.20Chewy Price$5.09List Price
- Pet Krewe Devil Red Wings Dog Costume, One Size$10.55Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Red Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Glow in the Dark Skeleton Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Large$13.76Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
My little Cookie Monster!
My dog is named Oreo and we call her the cookie monester! When I saw this we HAD to order it for the pet parade in Knoxville! It is so cute !
Loved this costume! The kids that trick or treated all thought it was amazing
SO stinkin’ cute!!! Simple and easy! I sized down since it doesn’t cover the whole body. Would recommend!
I have a 9 pound Maltese and the small fit great. Can’t wait for her to wear on Halloween!
Weird and small by
Very difficult to figure out how to put it on. Runs very dmall
This costume was a HUGE hit - loved everything about it. Loved the fit and the way my 3 year old bulldog strutted down the street. He didn't mind it wearing it, frankly... he loves the attention anyway lol I live in Salem MA and went out Halloween afternoon and he received so many compliments! He was the best dressed pup that night for sure! This will most likely be his costume this coming Halloween also... thanks Chewy! :)
This Cookie Monster costume is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. My baby made a great Cookie Monster! The only problem was the hat wouldn’t stay on her very well. Her ears are floppy, and the hat would slide down constantly, so it’s definitely better for pups with straight ears. Also, one of the pupils on the eye was up way too high, it looked like it was missing because you could only see it from a certain angle
Who wouldn’t smile?
I literally just got home and opened the box and tried it on immediately! I love it and I know you’ll love your dog in it too! I couldn’t stop smiling and laughing. I look forward to her wearing it on Halloween!
You will NOT be disappointed
Our puppy was born in December so this is his first Halloween and we wanted to dress him (and his sister) up. He is the cutest cookie monster I’ve personally ever seen .. LOVE these
GET IT NOW! So adorable!
Super soft, decently made and absolutely adorable!! Great price too!! I couldn't stop laughing!! Fits perfectly! My boy is a pit, aussie mix. Here is my boy's size for reference: Neck: 17in tight, 19in loose Chest: 30in Length: 21in