Pet Krewe Sesame Street Cookie Monster Dog & Cat Costume
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Velcro|
About This Item
- Polyester costume is comfortable and great for toy breeds.
- Made of premium quality, non-toxic material that is safe for pets.
- Drawstrings on the hat are adjustable.
- Fuzzy fasteners on bodysuit make it easy to put on and take off.
- Cookie Monster costume is perfect for holidays, parties or everyday smiles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sea Turtle Dog & Cat Costume, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Pet Krewe Sesame Street Elmo Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$18.51Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Front Walking Koala Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$8.62Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Granny Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$13.53Chewy Price$14.57List Price
- DealFrisco Pig Dog & Cat Costume, Large$12.65Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Lederhosen Hound Dog Costume, Small$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Cowboy Dog & Cat Costume, Large$18.69Chewy Price
- Pet Krewe Sesame Street Oscar The Grouch Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$12.25Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealFrisco Snail Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$19.64Chewy Price
- Frisco Pumpkin Dog & Cat Costume, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Punk Rocker Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$11.84Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- DealFrisco Shark Attack Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$15.29Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
My little Cookie Monster!
My dog is named Oreo and we call her the cookie monester! When I saw this we HAD to order it for the pet parade in Knoxville! It is so cute !
Loved this costume! The kids that trick or treated all thought it was amazing
SO stinkin’ cute!!! Simple and easy! I sized down since it doesn’t cover the whole body. Would recommend!
I have a 9 pound Maltese and the small fit great. Can’t wait for her to wear on Halloween!
Weird and small by
Very difficult to figure out how to put it on. Runs very dmall
This costume was a HUGE hit - loved everything about it. Loved the fit and the way my 3 year old bulldog strutted down the street. He didn't mind it wearing it, frankly... he loves the attention anyway lol I live in Salem MA and went out Halloween afternoon and he received so many compliments! He was the best dressed pup that night for sure! This will most likely be his costume this coming Halloween also... thanks Chewy! :)
This Cookie Monster costume is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. My baby made a great Cookie Monster! The only problem was the hat wouldn’t stay on her very well. Her ears are floppy, and the hat would slide down constantly, so it’s definitely better for pups with straight ears. Also, one of the pupils on the eye was up way too high, it looked like it was missing because you could only see it from a certain angle
Who wouldn’t smile?
I literally just got home and opened the box and tried it on immediately! I love it and I know you’ll love your dog in it too! I couldn’t stop smiling and laughing. I look forward to her wearing it on Halloween!
You will NOT be disappointed
Our puppy was born in December so this is his first Halloween and we wanted to dress him (and his sister) up. He is the cutest cookie monster I’ve personally ever seen .. LOVE these
GET IT NOW! So adorable!
Super soft, decently made and absolutely adorable!! Great price too!! I couldn't stop laughing!! Fits perfectly! My boy is a pit, aussie mix. Here is my boy's size for reference: Neck: 17in tight, 19in loose Chest: 30in Length: 21in