Pet Life 360° Vista View House Folding Zippered Dog Carrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Picturesque folding pet carrier for dogs.
- Includes a handlebar and a built-in leash holder.
- Constructed with a sturdy metal frame and collapses down to just 4-inches.
- Features 360-degrees of mesh with a zippered entrance and panoramic sunroof.
- Crafted with thermal heat retention technology, scratch-resistant ballistic nylon and a comfy Sherpa padding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat Carrier Bag, Animal Sketch$11.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Deluxe 360° Vista View House Folding Dog Carrier, Medium$59.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco Top Loading Cat Kennel, Navy$20.99Chewy Price
- Sherpa Original Deluxe Lattice Print Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Large$78.66Chewy Price$134.00List Price
- dealSherpa Delta Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Medium$48.98Chewy Price$100.47List Price
- PetLuv Happy Cat Soft-Sided Cat Carrier, Red, Small$64.24Chewy Price$67.41List Price
- Sherpa Ultimate on Wheels Dog & Cat Carrier Bag$75.99Chewy Price$159.50List Price
- Katziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Green$54.99Chewy Price
- HDP Breathable TraveL Backpack Dog Carrier, Grey$69.99Chewy Price
- Boulevard Milo Dog Carrier, Black$110.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Carry Bag||Collapsible, Carry Bag||Top Load, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Interior Tether...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop...|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Steel, Metal||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Big but sturdy, mostly
We bought this to transport our cats to the vet as they need to be together. We have a 7 month old, average sized, rescue and a 6 month old, giant sized kitten who is currently 12 pounds so we wanted to have room for growth. We got the large size as it was cheaper than the smaller sizes. This kennel is plenty big, it is sturdy and the kittens like seeing where they are going. Despite this, the bottom of the Kennel is not solid/firm/hard but is only the canvas like the rest of the kennel. This made stability difficult when moving. It was a little bulky to carry too. But, overall, it was the best option we could find in the price range we were looking at.
Cats and dogs
Chewy is the most organized best run company in America. In fact they should be running America! Their staff is made up of kind articulate caring people who answer the phone!
Great Cat Carrier
My cat loves this carrier. We leave it out and open all the time. He loves to sleep in it. He can stand up and stretch out. Bought a second one for our other cat.
Love this carrier, bought it in large size for my forester to transport my 2 schnauzers. It is well made at great price.
Seems pretty good
This carrier took 10 days to arrive. It took 7 days to actually be picked up and start the journey. That said it is a pretty good kennel. I had an older Pet Nation (15 yrs) but bottom was wearing. I would say this is very similar; set up and design is the same, materials are same or similar. I think the mesh might be a little thinner (but still thicker) and I question the zippers holding up but so far all is well. The zipper is probably a medium duty type and the zip is fairly smooth except going around the curves u have to work it a little. I ordered the orange one and the canvas color is as expected-nice to have other choices! It is pretty good size, bigger than I expected for a small. It came with a crate mat which was handy. Set up is easy and seems pretty sturdy. I have not used to transport..I am using it as a holding place for a pretty busy cocker spaniel puppy...currently about 12 lbs. The carrier details says for up to 30lb and I think that's a fair aprox. It's just short of knee high--probably a couple three/four inches. I am hoping she will be able to utilize it til full grown. I would likely buy again as long as zippers hold up.
Great fit for my SUV
My dogs crate was kind of awkward to get into my car and not comfy for the dog, and she already does not like car rides. This one has slightly smaller dimensions then her crate and collapses easily for storage. This one she does well in and the bottom pad can be removed if she has an anxiety accident in it, which she has not yet since we started using this!
I got the small orange one small size good for my two cats. The inside metal frame is good its like a v frame on the sides. Pull up two pieces they connect with a spring loaded handle to lock it. Not to heavy more with pets of course. Has two openings has pet cover on bottom. I like it so far,and folds up for storage....
360 dog carrier
I love this carrier except for the flooring. I wish it had a sturdier bottom part. I like the fact that it can be taken apart for easier traveling or to be put away until needed.
Our ginger boy needed a bigger crate to travel in being 16 lbs. The medium size was a great choice. He loves it!
Love the soft crate for my puppy
I chose this color so if something happened on the 4-hour car trip, not only would my puppy be protected from harm, but the crate would be easily seen. Wish it would be easier to seat belt into the back seat of a sedan with " bucket-shaped seats. Will work perfectly in our small SUV for vet and groomer short trips.