Pet Life Lightweight Sporty Avalanche Dog Coat
About This Item
- Sporty coat is perfect for active dogs who love cold weather outdoor activities.
- Inner and outer shell composed of 100% lightweight and windproof polyester fabrics for less bulk and more warmth.
- Contains thinsulate thermal heat retention technology as an inner shell in between the fabrics for added warmth.
- Attached concealed hood actually pops out of the collar, and conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Adjustable straps allow for use during or after growth stages for longevity. Easy on/off with a leash slit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, New York Giants, X-Large$23.69Chewy Price
- Frisco Lumber Insulated Dog & Cat Jacket, Red Plaid, X-Small$6.00Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Orlando Magic, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$14.86List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, USC Trojans, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Michigan Wolverines, Medium$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, NC State, X-Large$10.88Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Pets First NCAA Reversible Dog Bandana, Arizona State, Large/X-Large$10.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Life Active Aero-Pawlse Heathered Quick-Dry 4-Way Stretch-Performance Dog T-Shirt, Maroon/Purple, X-Small$9.62Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Players Dog & Cat Jersey, Shoei Ohtani, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Littlearth NCAA Basic Dog & Cat Jersey, Arizona Wildcats, Small$21.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
125 Customer Reviews
I've got three shih tzu mixes. When they go out in the snow in their old coats, the snow gets packed in under their front legs. Meaning, when they come inside, they bring in a lot of snow that I either have to brush out or it melts everywhere. Because this coat has sleeves, that will not be an issue any longer.
The fabric is extremely thin for a roughhouser like my Doberman. Got this in green and blue, and both were shredded in no time. I’m not sure why all the loose threads. The tag shows xl yet I order mostly xxls for him.
Have had this for a week or so, the stitches came out of the Velcro very quickly! I'll have to stitch this back together along more than one line, and we've barely used it. On the other hand, it fits well and the material is good.
My minpin loves this coat
Miniature pinschers need extra protection from cold and this jacket is comfy and sized nicely for my dog. I like having the hood also.
She looks like an early 2000s rapper lol, its cute and stays on well enough, the only reason i gave it 4 stars is because 1. shes 30lbs and needed an XL and 2. it fits a bit awkward, just looks a little awkward but thats okay! She does seem to like it though, she wont wait to lay down like she usually does with her sweaters/boots/hats, she must think its comfy
Nice item at nice price
The coat is actually cuter in person than the photos on the site. I love the extra coverage down the front legs and that the hood can be out or zipped into the collar. It isn’t completely waterproof like a rain coat, but does a nice job in a light/medium rain. The coat did run a bit small around the chest area, but not so much that it didn’t close. It fit perfectly in all other areas. I’m happy with the purchase and so is my pup.
Warm cute coat
It is easy to get him into. My puppy looks so cute in it. I like lightweight material and slot for his leash.
She's had one of these in lime green for 3 years finally found one on Chewy got it in Red
This didn't work out for us. Front sleeves drag in the ground in spite if proper body fit and paw get caught inside. It requires sewing to elevate it for shorter breeds.
I bought 3. They are easy to adjust and get on, They fit tiny dogs really well...tall and thin and short and bulky. Very happy with these jackets.