Pet Magasin Dog & Cat Grooming Scissors with Round Safety Tip, 2 pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 1 pair of 6.5-inch long grooming scissors for trimming broad areas and 1 pair of 6-inch serrated shears for detailed trimming.
- Ball point design makes these sharp scissors safe to handle, reducing the risk of harm to pets and humans.
- Pre-sharpened stainless-steel scissors ensure a smooth and even trim, right out of the package.
- Features an extra finger rest for added comfort during lengthy grooming sessions.
- Vibrant color and unique branding makes it easy to identify these as pet scissors, distinguishing them from any other shears you may already own.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Magasin Professional Thinning Scissors with Toothed Blade$11.99Chewy Price$15.44List Price
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Pink, Right-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.52Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.09Autoship Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight & Safety Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$21.93Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 7-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Wahl Deluxe U-Clip Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Red$33.82Chewy Price$53.95List Price
- Le Salon Essentials Dog Face Trimming Scissors, Red$5.87Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green$18.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
My cat gets hard mats close to her skin. I have used cuticle scissors in the past but decided to try these because other people liked them. I love them. They are SHARP and yet have blunted edges. The "serrated" pair have a very fine and tiny serrated edge which is barely visible. Both pair are sharp and functional which is what I need.
CAT GROOMING SCISSORS
These are the best - super sharp, yet designed to protect my pet. We recued a Maine Coon who had been abandoned in the wild. He was so covered with matts and tangles it was painful to see. But these scisoors saved the day, and now he is one handsome boy!!
Best purchase ever
Very impressed by these!! Cut smoothly and very sharp. For the price it's been an amazing purchase!
The Pet Trimmers
What a nice set of scissors !!! they are very comfortable to work with and they cut great. a very good buy. happy with my purchase : )
Love these. My poor Shih Tzu has the worst eye gunk and sometimes it easier to just cut it out of his fur. These made that so much easier. Blunt tips so I don’t hurt him and the handles are very soft and have good control.
Useful grooming tool for dogs!
We bought this for our doodle mix puppy. We had got a recommendation from a family member. These are great scissors and we love the rounded edges and the two different sizes. These are very strong, durable, and high quality. It's nice to have a straight blade and one that is serrated.
Only for soft hair, no good for coarse hair
Worked great for the 3 or 4 times I trimmed our aussiedoodle soft facial and head hair. ONE time I went to cut her more coarse body fur and they went completely dull before I could even finish. Very disappointing. Terrible quality.
These are nice scissors for the price. It’s hard to explain, but they cut really smooth, sharp but not like a scary sharp. These are a nice size to use around paws and face.
Decent for the price.
I decided to try these verses the conair pro . These are sharp and But the inside yellow pieces fell out and they are not made very sturdy . I will use them but feel like they will fall all the way apart soon.
Excellent for Grooming!
Great Scissors. I feel confident about cutting my pups hair around her face, because they have rounded tips, plus they are nice and sharp. Saves me money on a grooming. I was really nervous about cutting around her eyes, so easy now.