Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three top-selling brushes from Pet Magasin now come in one, convenient package: the double-sided brush, long-tooth undercoat rake and de-matting comb.
- Regular grooming may help to reduce shedding and keep your sidekick's coat looking lustrous.
- Uniquely crafted underbrush comb helps to remove hair gently without damaging or hurting his skin.
- Each brush is designed to be one-size-fits-all—which means this kit comes in handy for dog, cat and small pet parents alike.
- Grooming can become a unique bonding experience where you cuddle and pamper your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog & Cat Dematting Comb, 12 blade$11.53Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb$12.49Chewy Price
- Hertzko Double Sided Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$20.95Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular$8.00Chewy Price$8.45List Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush$14.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Pet Dematting Tool, 6 Blade$14.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Safari Dog Mat Remover$16.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGC-535 Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Royal Blue$42.39Chewy Price
- Stazko Anti-Static & Dematting Conditioning Dog & Cat Spray, 1-gal bottle$52.95Chewy Price$99.00List Price$50.30Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Combs||Shears||Hair Clippers||Shears||Nail Clippers|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool, Bristle Brush||—||—||—||Pin Brush, Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Is this thing a joke brush?!
This thing is so tiny it is smaller than my hand and I have small hands! The pins are really flimsy and bent. And not just in the way they are supposed to be bent. It is NOT worth the money spent. This is something you might expect to find at a dollar store. It’s like the brush you would give a toddler to use to “help” you brush your cat. I have a long haired car and haven’t even tried it yet but I am very disappointed. This isn’t going to last long at all. The pins are thinner than the average needle. Please please don’t buy this thing!! Waste of money.
Nice and strong
I like them, they come with bag, to save them. Perfecto para mi perrito
Don't waste your time or money on this set.
The handle on the rake came off the first time I tried to use it with only modest combing out. I tried to put it back on, but it would keep coming off. The pinbrush came about on the second dog. The glue around the border of the foam holding the pins doesn't hold even with light to moderate brushing.
Brush is worthless
I have 3 great pyrenees that need brushing often. The matt comb and rake are excellent and I use them weekly, but the brush is garbage. Broke after a week.
Have a 9 month old Berner. Full brushing/combing every ever other day. The brushes metal bristle pad detached from brush. Reattached to the brush a couple times, but can’t apply pressure on brush strokes w/o it detaching. Then handle broke. Game over. Converted to human hair brushes. More options and better construction. The other items work OK
This is Awesome
The products make grooming less than a chore and quick, easy, and lots of fun fun.
These brushes work well
I mostly use the pin/bristle brush on my dog as he has fine puppy fur but the shedding blade and longer pin brush are well made and seem like they will do a good job when his coat is thicker.
Each of the tools have Comfortable handles. Quality materials are used on all three tools. Each tool is hefty and well balanced. Each of the tools have Comfortable handles. Quality materials are used on all three tools. Each tool is hefty and well balanced.
Did not remove cat hair very well. Bristles are not good quality
Love the new set. Has everything for grooming needs. Tried all of the brushes on Coco. She loved all of them