Pet Magasin Thermal Self-Heated Cat Bed, 2-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 2 beds for multiple pet households or for pets who enjoy more than one lounging area.
- Self-heating bed does not require the use of electrical outlets or batteries, conserving energy and saving money.
- A rubberized underside keeps this bed in place, making it safe for older pets and preventing sliding.
- Easily folds up for storage during non-winter months or when it’s not bed time.
- Three insulated layers provide your pet with a comfortable napping spot, no matter where they are.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- K.T. Manufacturing Purr Padd Cat Bed Mat, White, 2 count$9.74Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cat Bed, Mocha, Large$46.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price
- DealFrisco Reversible Square Cat Pad, Navy Herringbone$9.63Chewy Price$10.16List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated Amazin' Kitty Pad$24.29Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Velvety Hand Woven Single Weave Cat Bed, Taupe$79.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Hooded Cat Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$31.19Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- DealFrisco Avocado Cat & Dog Bed$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Extreme Weather Kitty Pad & Fleece Cover$51.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Outdoor Dinning Room Cat Furniture, Olive$36.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mother’s Heartbeat Heated Bolster Kitten Bed$47.04Chewy Price$70.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Heated||—||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Heated||Machine-washable|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Kitten, Adult||Kitten, Adult|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
197 Customer Reviews
Yet another cat bed to go unused
The pictures of these products are accurate as are the dimensions. If only I had paid attention. . .but no, I HAD to buy another self heating bed for the cats when I know they only want to lounge where they want to lounge. So that is on me. The large bed is spacious enough for my three cats. Not that they are EVER in the same spot without brawls kicking off. The bed is well made and I will find a use for it so I do not feel as if I wasted my money.
too lightweight, doesn't stay in place
Cat bed, is very lightweight, slides everywhere, cat's claws stick to it, she can't even lay down on it, When she claws at it, sounds like when you pop bubble wrap. very cheaply made. Worst self-heated cat bed we have ever bought.
Cats love it - it keeps them warm in the winter - lasts the winter- then buy new the following winter
I bought this set (Large), mostly to get the smller pad because it was the perfect size to fit inside the cat cube bed I keep on my covered porch, just for some added warmth for when my cat refuses to come inside on chilly nights. I have the bigger pad in the house, which the cats also use if I find the right spot to put it that they'll lay on it.
It took them a while to get used it it, but they love it now
I think the reason why they didn’t take to it right away is because there is a crinkly layer in there. One of my cats is very skittish and he scared himself with it, which then scared the other cat. They both use them now, though! Be advised- the two pack has two different sizes. The large one is really heckin’ large and the small one is really heckin’ small. I would have been happier with two medium ones. But I can’t complain. Why? Check out the photo. This NEVER happens. They don’t get along. This is amazing
One pad is REALLY big
Bought it for our outdoor shelter that is made from a storage tote. Wanted a pad that would fit the bottom to keep our guest warm. The pad is so big that it goes across the bottom, up the back and sides and partially across the top. With the straw inside he should be toasty. Would have preferred a smaller pad.
Nice but crinkly
Our girl had some type of health episode that has rendered feeling unbalanced. As she recovers we needed to make a cat highway of cozy comfort, also I was scared our floor was too cold. I found these mats and she likes them! They do crinkle so I was a bit worried but she's happy with them. One is nice and large (to the top left) and tbe other is quite small (top rightish) and probably would fit a soft side cat carrier well but as it is has become helpful for our current purpose. I hope they wash well! Will report back if they don't.
Cats love them
My cats love them! I do double it up with another thicker pad just for their comfort, but they lay on these mats all day. Super easy to vacuum hair off. However, it took the cats a few days to use them because they do make some crinkling noise because of the material used inside. Does not bother them now, they love these mats
my cats are obsessed
I bought this because I needed structure for the pet sling i bought because my cat couldnt adjust easily in the sling. It turned out to fit perfectly in the sling PLUS i put the larger mat on my couch and the cats are always on it!! In the picture, my one cat is snuggled on the small mat, inside the sling
My girl Dory
Didn't like this. Maybe with time she will like it. I think the krinkle backing is the issue. She likes soft . Time will tell.