Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid to help remove scaly skin, which can lead to excessive itching and painful irritation.
- Soap-free formula is gentle on your pet but powerful against bacteria–killing it on contact.
- May be used on the whole body or on certain areas that exhibit dandruff, mange, seborrheic disorders and folliculitis, which is when the hair follicles become inflamed.
- Gets deep in your pet’s pores to help flush impacted hair follicles.
- Veterinarian approved for both dogs and cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sulfodene Medicated Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 12-oz$8.30Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.89Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Pet MD Micoseb-CX Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Davis Sulfur Benz Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 2 count$20.34Chewy Price$22.60List Price$19.32Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$30.52Chewy Price$33.92List Price$28.99Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Sulfodene Medicated Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray for Dogs, 8-oz$8.67Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.24Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Anti-Itch Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$16.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Vet Basics ChlorConazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal$119.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 3%, Sulfur 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%||Miconazole Nitrate, Collodial Oatmeal, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||—||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Ketoconazole 1%||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1%., Inactive Ingredients: Lauramine Oxide, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer...|
|Health Feature||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||—||—||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Breed Size||—||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
I got this hoping it would help my Dog Mavi with his many allergies. However on the first use it went great then after his bath I was expecting this amazing smell like the reviews said. Trust me the smell was so horrible. I had to rewash him three times with his other shampoo to just get the smell out. Don’t buy unless you like the smell of burnt hair and rust smell. It may have worked but I just couldn’t handle the smell.
In the pictures says that has benzoyl peroxide, sulfur and other one. When the product arrive shows that the only active ingredient is the benzoyl peroxide. Its frustrating because I've been looking for this shampoo for long time and its not what is shows in the picture.
Smells great, leaves my dogs hair shiny and soft . Releived my French Bulldog's itchy skin. Highly recommend .
Expires in 3 weeks
Gave a 3 star because the soap came today and expires in 3 weeks I have two dogs with allergies and was happy I found this since they don't make my other one I used. I already had one just wanted to stock up with one more. Also my bank shows recurring shipment payment and I paid full price not the auto ship for $18.00. I will be calling to cancel that!
My Dachshund has Oily Seborrhea which makes her skin oily yet dry, flaky and itchy at the same time. After using this product only once I could see a major difference. Now after three uses you can hardly tell and she's so much more comfortable. Makes her coat soft and shiny.
great shampoo for animals
Used this on stray cat that we brought into our home. It is mild and yet effective. Smells good too. But of course, it took two of us to bath one 10 lb cat. He finally submitted with many unhappy meows. It left his skin clear and conditioned and smelled great for days. It also made the vet happy to hear that we used this one. I would buy it again if ever needed.
Yummy For Any Shampoo
Wow I guess you do get what you pay for, this soap while medicated has the best scent I have encountered for a therapeutic treatment. If you have a need this product is worth the extra cost.
SAVED MY CATS LIFE
My kitten who was only a few weeks old and was rejected by its mom had been flea bitten and was so tore up he was rotting alive. His skin was so itchy and inflamed he couldn't lay down and was in horrible pain, his skin was producing puss and was losing hair all under his legs and pits,It smelled horrible. He was going to die within that week in sure till i found this. It killed all his fleas and had a instant effect on his smell and some pain it got him through the next two days he was able to eat and lay and use the bathroom after one wash, after the second was he was running around acting like a kitten. After the third wash all scabs and puss and irritation was gone. His fur grew back and never bad any issues again. I didn't have the money at the time for a vet and no vet would accept me due to covid so I used this as a last ditch effort then and I'm glad I found this product and will always have it on hand
We have only used it once but it seems like a nice shampoo and it smells very nice
Good therapeutic shampoo
Really works on both dry and oily seborrhea. Helps manage the itching dermatitis with its bumps and oozing scabs. It also worked great on a dog that had a persistent flaking problem. I had used lots of supplements in his food, but the shampoo was what finally ended the flakes.