Pet MD Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans skin and helps alleviate and heal skin infections like hot spots, ringworm, and acne with antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiseptic formula.
- Works to eliminate bacteria and yeast that are the source of skin problems with chlorhexidine and ketoconazole.
- Convenient, sting-free, premoistened wipes are ideal between baths or anytime.
- Skin-friendly formula won’t irritate and soothes with calming aloe and glycerin.
- Made in small batches in the USA in an FDA, USDA and FSIS regulated manufacturing facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$15.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Sulfodene 3-Way Ointment for Dogs, 2-oz$9.73Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.24Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment Wound Care & Anti-Itch Grooming for Dogs & Cats$15.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- Davis Hydrocortisone Cream for Dogs & Cats, 4.5-oz bottle$12.90Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Sovereign Silver Pets First Aid Gel for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$14.89Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle, bundle of 2$56.64Chewy Price$62.94List Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 32-oz bottle$46.80Chewy Price$52.04List Price$44.46Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, XX-Small/X-Small, 12 count$23.85Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$140.52Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (per wipe): Chlorhexidine 2% and Ketoconazole 1% in an alcohol-based solution., Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate: 2%, Ketoconazole: 1%., Inactive Ingredients: Water...||Coconut Oil, Caster Oil, Carnauba Wax...||Water, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice...||Sabilized Hydronium (H9 O4) & Purified Water.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, First Aid...||First Aid, Sensitive Skin, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
I purchased these wipes to save money and hope that they are just as good as the GlenHaven HexaChlor-K wipes my Vet prescribed. Unfortunately, they don't deliver the same results; each pad is thinner and does not enough have solution to wipe my dogs paw using only 1 pad.
Keeping puggy clean and fresh
My vet suggested this type of medicated wipes..I use them in morning after I take of her diaper..I also us them to clean her wrinkles .
Not sure what, but cleared!
My cat had some red bumps next to her ear, not sure if it was ringworm or infection or anything, but I applied this to her for three days and they are gone. Highly recommended!!
These are wonderful. My pittie suffers from ongoing environmental and food allergies. We try our best to keep allergens away from him, and have him on a chicken and beef free diet, but itchy outbreaks happen. These have an immediate soothing effect, and if used for a few days in a row, the effects will last for a couple weeks. He will get red, flaky, and incredibly itchy spots on his stomach and between toes. These are great for relief.
Smells Good, Why Complain?
I get paw and butt itchies! My hooman wipes my paws and butt with these and my itchies go away! Why some hoomans complain about smell? Smells fruity! Ruff Ruff!
Not for cat acne
I tried this on my cat’s acne for about a week. It didn’t improve the condition and may have actually made it worse. The scent is very strong (unpleasant) and color of pads is orange.
Worked exceptionally well for my cat
My cat gets spots mostly around his neck that get hard lumps under the skin. He scratches and licks until he bleeds. Vets give him steroids, but can only do so much of that. I decided to try these wipes this time around and was super happy with the results. My sweet boy has gotten so much relief with these wipes. Much cheaper than a vet bill. Highly recommend.
No Vet Approval?
Our Vet has circulated a note indicating that they will no longer be verifying prescriptions from the Chewy (or other online pharmacies. Is this a local thing or a general pushback from veterinarians. Any recommendations?
I have a pug who I have to wipe regularly or she gets infections. Our vet recommended a brand but after researching a little I found these and I'm so happy. They are perfect and about $9 less than I was paying. We will be using these for now on.
Exactly what I needed. I usually get something from the vet, but this worked in a pinch.