Pet MD Lime Sulfur Dip Pet Treatment, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help heal your furry friend’s skin irritation caused by mites, ringworm, lice or other general skin diseases.
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and antiparasitic formulation.
- Treatment has a strong sulfur smell, so you should use it only in a well-ventilated area.
- Highly-concentrated formula—one 16-ounce bottle makes 4 gallons of solution.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$4.50Chewy Price$4.87List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Flys-Off Insect Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz$5.84Chewy Price$13.99List Price$5.55Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$4.41Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.19Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$5.79Chewy Price$7.24List Price
- Flys-Off Fly Repellent Dog & Horse Ointment, 7-oz tub$9.90Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Zodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 18-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal$27.70Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.31Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$17.43Chewy Price$16.56Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$10.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sulfurated Lime Solutions (97.8%), Inert Ingredients (2.2%)||Active Ingredients: Cinnamon Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil...||—||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Rosemarry Oil...||Active Ingredients: 0.180% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Stinky!! Terrible time opening
So I can't say all bad. The first issue was opening the bottle. We tried and tried, it was already leaking and after inspecting the bottle closer, the lid was on the bottle crooked. My husband ended up with it everywhere, stained his clothes just trying to open the bottle. So I would say we lost a quarter of the bottle during these shenanigans. Having said that, it smells terrible, I gagged during the application on the dog.....but I will say, my dogs bumps and inflammation were gone almost immediately. Shes going to smell for a while but as long as she can rest, that's my only care. Shes been in absolute torment. So if you have no strength in your hands and no one to help get this open. Do not buy, it was near impossible to open
Seems to work immediately. But I’m seeing results very fast. I made a solution and let it dry on dog’s fur. Then repeated every 2 weeks. After first application my dog fur looks a lot better.
This stuff stinks!!!
This stuff stinks, works like a charm, and was delivered in such a timely manner, the three kittens with ringworm are well on their way to good healthy fur!!
Bottle WILL NOT open
It smells like it should work. BUT the bottle was impossible to open, even for my 6'6" husband who is strong. When we finally got it open, quantities spilled. I will not buy from this company again with this poorly designed container. I have now decanted and will dilute as directed and use, but WILL NOT buy again. I am unhappy.
Using for ringworm in cats
The smell isn't that bad! It smells when being used and cat is wet, but once dry, the odor is barely noticeable. It's just a Sulphur smell. I separately wash the stuff in contact with the dip. The odor does stay in clothes and towels for a few washes. It's doing what it needs to do so I'm OK with any mild odor issues!
I have a dog with skin issues. If I see an outbreak coming I give her a lime dip. It works like a charm. The problem is the container leaks. It stained my self. I put it in a plastic bag but I still lose product.
So Amazed at the difference of the first use
My shi-tzue is 16 years old he developed some kind of skin condition that was so red and inflamed on his back down by his tail he has even lost his hair in that spot. he would scratch his back on the bottom of the coffee table until it would bleed he developed little crusty bumps on other parts if his back they would scrub of in his bath but return within a few days .i have been using ketohexidine shampoo and it wasn't really helping...i ordered this product.. after just one use ..... wow the difference is unbelievable. The next day his skin didn't look inflamed and the little crusty bumps seem to be gone. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
Kill mites and fleas
Was the best product I use to help with flea infestation. I would see they all dead a on my dog bed . I used for 3 days straight
Pet MD Lime Sulfur Dip
It didn't work at all. So I'm not happy about it! I spent almost 20.00 dollars on a product that doesn't work at all. I'm not sure what I can get to help my dog get rid of the fleas he has. Would you please suggest something I can try. Please and thank you Chewy.com.
Stop the itch
If your pet has mites, ticks or fleas this stuff should remedy the issue. The smell if awful and nothing would want to be around it including the owner... The bottle had a little of the contents crusted around the cap when it arrived. I checked for tightness of the cap and smelled the sulfur for two days on my hand after multiple hand washings. Strong stuff!