You pet with sigh with relief when you treat him to the soothing effects of Pet MD Lime Sulfur Dip Pet Treatment, designed for the relief of conditions associated with non-specific dermatoses and parasites that will benefit from an antimicrobial and antiparasitic preparation. The antimicrobial, antifungal and antiparasitic formula is effective against mange, mites, lice, and ringworm as well as bacterial and fungal infections. It helps your pet stop itching and scratching to feel more comfortable in a hurry.
- Designed to help heal your furry friend’s skin irritation caused by mites, ringworm, lice or other general skin diseases.
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and antiparasitic formulation.
- Treatment has a strong sulfur smell, so you should use it only in a well-ventilated area.
- Highly-concentrated formula—one 16-ounce bottle makes 4 gallons of solution.
- Made in the USA.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a
� May stain light colored animals and porous surfaces
such as countertops, cement, fabrics and skin. Will
See all items by Pet MD