Pet MD Multivitamin Immune Booster Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bacon-flavor vitamins your dog will think are tasty treats.
- Suitable for pregnant or lactating females and stud dogs.
- Soft enough for puppies and older dogs with tender teeth.
- Contains 19 vitamins, including vitamins A, E, D3 and B, to support your dog’s organs and body processes for a happier and healthier pet.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Breeds Synovial-3 Joint Health Formulation Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Anti Tick Chews for Dogs, 5.3-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Ramard Plaque Re-Lease Dental Health Dog Supplement, 31 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Peanut Butter Flavored Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 225 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Power Animal Digest Probiotic Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.95Chewy Price
- Power Animal Tranquil Calming Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$17.80Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Bladder Control Dog Supplement, 30 count$24.76Chewy Price$30.95List Price$23.52Autoship Price
- Nulo Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 Count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- CanineActiv High Performance Strength & Endurance Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Liver Meal...||Starch, Glycerin, Bacon Flavor...||Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Cellulose...||Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Calming, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Liver, Meat||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Great vitamin for my dog!
Missey is 10+ years old and has been on a long road to recovery from a serious illness that restricts her intake of fatty foods. She loves the taste of Pet MD Dog Supplement and I have seen a significant increase in her energy level and alertness after only a few weeks of enjoying one of these "treats" each day.
I have a 15 yo lab/hound mix. After a month to 6 weeks of taking this daily, he is running and playing with toys again. Barking wanting to get into play sessions with my 2 Goldens. I have never seen such a change with any meds .He still has trouble with stairs and his back legs, but he is enjoying life for sure.
Dog won't eat
My cockapoo will not touch these vitamins! I've tried everything to hide the vitamin. it's big so you have to cut it in thirds