Pet MD Multivitamin Immune Booster Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Bacon-flavor vitamins your dog will think are tasty treats.
- Suitable for pregnant or lactating females and stud dogs.
- Soft enough for puppies and older dogs with tender teeth.
- Contains 19 vitamins, including vitamins A, E, D3 and B, to support your dog’s organs and body processes for a happier and healthier pet.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petaxin Hip + Joint Support Beef Flavor Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Arthramine Healthy Joints & Bones Glucosamine Dog Supplement, Large, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- SmartyPaws Senior Multifunctional Support Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.47List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- SmartyPaws Adult Multifunctional Support Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Petaxin Daily Probiotic Chicken Flavor Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.94Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Flora Dog Probiotic Powder Dog Supplement, 7.8-oz jar$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Best Paw Nutrition Pure Digestion Probiotics Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 12-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Kelp Dog & Cat Supplement, 24-oz bag$23.00Chewy Price$21.85Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Flora Dog 20 Billion Daily Probiotic Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Calm Chicken Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 45 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Sensitive Stomach Chicken Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Starch, Glycerin, Bacon Flavor...||Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Liver Meal...||Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Cellulose...||Inactive Ingredients :Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Calming, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||N/A||Liver, Meat||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Great vitamin for my dog!
Missey is 10+ years old and has been on a long road to recovery from a serious illness that restricts her intake of fatty foods. She loves the taste of Pet MD Dog Supplement and I have seen a significant increase in her energy level and alertness after only a few weeks of enjoying one of these "treats" each day.
I have a 15 yo lab/hound mix. After a month to 6 weeks of taking this daily, he is running and playing with toys again. Barking wanting to get into play sessions with my 2 Goldens. I have never seen such a change with any meds .He still has trouble with stairs and his back legs, but he is enjoying life for sure.
Dog won't eat
My cockapoo will not touch these vitamins! I've tried everything to hide the vitamin. it's big so you have to cut it in thirds