Pet MD Tris Flush Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to restore balance to the natural biological environment of your fur-iend’s ears.
- Effective ear wax remover and ear mite treatment for cats and dogs.
- Helps eliminate itchy, scaly irritation.
- Gentle enough for routine ear cleaning.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVet Basics ChlorConazole Dog & Cat Ear Flush, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price
- DealMalAcetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$15.50Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal Ear Flush Cleaner for Cats & Dogs, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$22.24List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealVetWELL EarWELL Otic Cleansing Solution with Aloe Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$6.17Chewy Price$5.86Autoship Price
- DealMaine Street Bee Paw Protector Balm for Dog, Cat, & Horse, 2-oz tube$17.95Chewy Price
- DealNo Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- DealDr. Maggie Paw Protector Pet Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$15.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealRELIQ Advanced Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 4-oz bottle$9.80Chewy Price$10.50List Price$9.31Autoship Price
- DealMomma Knows Best Dog & Cat Skin Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealGrrrlpup Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$13.08Chewy Price$14.00List Price$12.43Autoship Price
- Davis Hand Repair & Protector, 19-oz bottle, bundle of 2$20.24Chewy Price$22.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Ketoconazole 0.1%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sda-40...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate-80...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.3%||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Does the job at a good price
Seems to help prevent ear infections in my 3 dogs. I try to apply once a week, but honestly forget - but I DO use for several days when doggo starts shaking or scratching ears, and so far, have not had a full-blown ear infection for over a year.
Product is amazing
I used this on My roommates dogs ears and the soborrhea was better with in a few days,I only used it once a day and applied it with a very large fat qtip.
Best ear treatment ever
With 4 rescued Basset Hounds - this is a must have!!! Prevents ear infections with regular use!!!
Excellent Ear Flush
I tried other top name ear flushes, and they just didn't work and they were oily. This works, keeps the ears clean, and it is not oily. I use this once a week and my dogs ears are super clean.
i bought the tris ear flush hoping it will help with the scratchy ear and keep daisy's ear clean but she is still at it
Gets job done!
My floppy-eared goldendoodle has had a lot of gunk and odor in her ears recently indicating a possible yeast infection and seeing the vet right now is a long waiting process so I decided to give this product a try. After just one days use, this product worked wonders! It has a pleasant smell and pup wasn’t shaking her head in discomfort after use.
Scruffy’s ears were a mess from allergies/scratching! No infection. After, using the solution for a few days. The redness and scratching stopped.
My vet says that labradoodle dogs often have excessive buildup of wax and it was really hard to remove, despite me using other products and keeping him clean. This really works.
My dog was having terrible ear issues. Took to the vet twice, diagnosed with yeast infection. Each visit was well over $50. Ordered this product and it got rid of the problem in 2 weeks!
Worked like a charm!
My mini-poodle has had chronic ear infection in 1 ear. I used this once, and cleared right up!