PET N PET Dog Poop Bags, 1080 countBy PET N PET
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This super value pack contains 1,080 dog waste bags (60 rolls, 18 bags per roll) which can last over 1 year for some fur families!
- 38% biobased dog poop bags are USDA Certified, and the packaging and roll core are made with recycled materials, offering a green way to dispose of dog waste.
- These 9"x13" bags have a flat bottom and are large enough to be used for cats and dogs of all sizes. Each roll measures 1.18"x 2.36" to fit all standard-size leash dispensers.
- These heavy-duty poop bags are extra thick and 100% leak proof to help keep your hands clean.
- PET N PET doggie poop bags have a tear perforation and an "Open" arrow, making them easy to tear off, open and detach from the roll.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Potty Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Work for me
I've used several brands of poo bags over the years. These work as well as any others. I do like the cardboard core. I prefer no core, but cardboard is better than hard plastic core. I like buying in bulk, and tend to carry extra rolls with me. That way, I can just hand a full roll to pet parent that doesn't have any doodie bags with them. People saying these are split should contact chewy for a replacement. I've had issues with other brands in the past doing that. It's not specific to this brand. I've personally not had that issue with this brand so far, minus a couple of bags.
These poo bags (green color) are a GREAT price. They are a little thinner then the bags I tried but they do the job. They’re comparable with many other brands I’ve tried but at a much reduced cost. Definitely will be buying more!
DO NOT BUY BLACK BAGS
I have purchased this brand of bags in green the past and really liked them. I purchased them in black in bulk and they are HORRIBLE. The lettering on the bags is sticky, so as you unroll it, it tears the next bag that it’s stuck to. No issues with the green bags from the same brand, but do not buy them in black. Complete waste of money, most of them are ruined before I can even use them.
BAD! Printing ink on bags makes them stick together, and tear!
These were called a "premium choice" by one website. The maker says they're heavy duty. They're NEITHER!! The ink printed on them makes them stick together. Gently teasing them apart won't prevent some from tearing first. Sticking meant that some needed to be forcefully ripped off the roll. Frustrating! Especially if it's the last bag on the roll. A quarter of the bags on two rolls were useless because of this. Will never buy again!!!!!
Not good stay away
These bags are awful, for my husband to complain is huge. They break easily, very cheap and thin, is terrible especially when you have two big Huskies. Very unreliable, you will have to use multiple for one use
easy to open
This is the first time i ordered these bags, poop bags are poop bags, but the thing i like about these are they are much easier to open then the bags I used to order
My dog and I take several walks a day and this product is excellent. It tears easily at the preferation which I like. Love that it has so many rolls for a good price.
Bags are very thin and hard to open without tearing. 2 stars for best price across the sites but will look for other brands in the future.
Do not purchase, unless you like to have bags that break apart as you pull them out. I'd rather have paper towels with me to pick up poops than this. Will not purchase again.
Terrible to Unwrap
I used to love these bags but the last order I received I have had to throw out at least 10 rolls. When I go to take a bag off the roll, it sticks and then rips as it comes off and can't get the other bags to come off.