PET N PET Dog Training Treat Pouch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with lightweight and durable nylon to keep treats and other doggie essentials secure and dry when on the go.
- Convenient pocket at front of pouch is a quick and safe place to store car keys, cellphones and other personal or doggy items.
- Comes with a removable shoulder strap, heavy-duty belt clip and adjustable 42” waist strap for ultimate carrying convenience.
- Built-in waste bag dispenser is attached to the right side instead of the rear for quick and easy access for taking care of messes.
- Large main storage compartment can quickly be opened or closed with one hand, thanks to tough and flexible drawstring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- H&H Pets Treat Training Bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Dexas Popware For Pets Silicone Pooch Pouch Dog Treat Holder$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Treat Pouch$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Mini Treat Pouch, Black$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pounce + Fetch Treat & Training Waist Pouch$15.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kurgo Go Stuff-It Dog Treat Bag, Blue$13.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kurgo RSG YORM Dog Treat Bag, Blue$20.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Chuckit! Treat Tote, Color Varies, Small$7.06Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Outward Hound Treat Tote, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Coastal Blue, 24-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Springer Travel Dog Bottle, Sky Blue, 22-oz$25.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||—||Travel|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
230 Customer Reviews
Great for thin waist people, the belt is too small for anyone who has a waist size 22 or higher. After I removed the belt and replaced it with my own it was great. Plenty of room for treats, deep pocket, even room for the leash in puppy class.
Excellent quality but, more features than necessary
It has pockets and a drawstring closure at the top. There is a clip which can be used on the waistband of study pants or an apron pocket. Also included is a waist belt. It holds a large amount of treats and is easily accessible to give treats when desired. It is well constructed of quality material. It is larger than my previous one. The clip was too large to fit through my belt loop on my denim apron. So, I attached the treat bag on the pocket. I purchased a new, denim apron. Now, the clip can slip through the belt loop. It is larger than my previous bag. I don't need a pocket. For me, I prefer my previous bag for its simplicity.
Good but with pockets bigger
I love that you can wear it around your waste or over your shoulder. While my phone and keys do fit, it's not the best fit. I've had it flip over on me before and all my treats/food fell on the floor.
Just what I was looking for
This pouch is perfect for taking with me whether I'm just going outside around my own property, taking walks, or going to the park. Lots of room for treats and the waste bag dispenses easily from the side of the pouch.
Great for Horse Training
Really like this pouch, it holds a ton of timothy pellets and it is not fixed on the waistband, so you can easily slide it from one hip to the other. It also has a front pocket that works great for holding my phone or higher value reinforcements like treats! The drawstring closing feature is nice too.
The pouch is too big
I was expecting a much smaller item. I'm training a Lab puppy, but I only need to be able to carry 1/4-1/2 cup of kibble around the house and yard. This was like I was camping out or going on a 3-day hike. That bag could hold 3 full days of food!! I know I could keep a small amount in my pocket, but sometimes I don't have pockets, plus I don't like all the crumbs in my pocket. I'll keep looking!
Great treat bag for training and walks
This bag is awesome. It has a huge and closable pouch for treats and also a bunch of small pockets for your keys, wallet, and whatever else you need. I love just grabbing this bag when we are going for walks because everything fits inside and I don't have to carry a treat bag and my purse. Also the poop bag dispenser on the side is great.
Dog Training Treat Pouch
I love it! Looks good. Sturdy and great material. Lie the choice of over the shoulder or around the waist for carrying it. Seals up with the cord. Thumbs up.
Versatile, dress-friendly training pouch
This was exactly the kind of training treat pouch I was looking for! Depending on season, I wear a lot of dresses or heavy, long coats, so the standard belted treat pouches didn't really work for me. The shoulder strap on this is long enough to make it a cross-body bag with plenty of pockets for keys and wallet. There's a convenient side pocket that's the exact size of roll of pick-up bags, though I had trouble feeding it through the rubber dispenser and just grab the bags straight from the pocket. There are also lightweight d-ring clips where I have attached hand sanitizer. My only complaint is that none of the pockets are quite tall enough for a modern iPhone, so I've had to either carry it by hand, in a separate bag, or gamble with it poking out of the front pocket.
High quality bag
The quality of the materials and construction exceeded my expectations. This is a big bag with a large opening for treats. I like the side pocket for poop bags, and I like that it can be worn as a cross-body bag or around your waist with the waist belt. I wish there was a pocket large enough to hold a bag of wet wipes or a ring to attach hand sanitizer too, but that's a small complaint. I think this bag would be best for people with large dogs who get large treats or bones. I have a 10-lb. dog, and the treat sac is cavernous compared to the tiny treats I put in it. I don't mind having the extra room, though. I could probably fit enough meals and treats for a month into the bag.