Pet Naturals Daily Multi Cat Chews, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Very palatable sugar-free chicken liver flavored chew!
- A complete and balanced B complex including all 11 B vitamins
- Antioxidants (A, C, E and Selenium) to support proper immune function
- Digestive enzymes that are enteric coated to support absorption and utilization of health building nutrients from the diet.
- Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus) and vitamins A & D to build and help maintain bone strength and growth
- Taurine to support eye, neurological, reproductive and cardiovascular health
- Resealable bag for extra freshness
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Original Flavor Cat Dental Kit$10.47Chewy Price$13.39List Price$9.95Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.96Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- ThunderEase Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$29.95Chewy Price
- Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for Cats, 4-oz bottle$5.26Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.00Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$15.40Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 30 count$4.00Chewy Price$3.80Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealPetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.40List Price
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.89Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast, Oat Flour, Rye Flour...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Active Ingredients: Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Senior||Adult|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Heart Care...||Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Shedding Control, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
My cat likes,gives him a little more energy.He is very fussy about food and most things other than human food.MY cat looks forward to getting pet naturals every day.
I was trying to find an alternative...
Pet naturals had a vitamin that my cat loved...they no longer make...was a chicken and liver flavor.... I thought I would try this.... but a no go...:(.... cat does not want anything to do with fish.... I keep trying..
A true soft chewy vitamin but needs more enticing flavoring
Fours star because I believe this is a high quality product and THE ONLY cat vitamin chew I found that is truly soft and chewable. Breaks in half nicely. Too strong a vitamin odor. The intended older cat refused and so did my two younger cats (and even my dog). My younger cats are not finicky so this speaks to its smell. A stronger cat desirable flavor and less vitamin odor would earn this five stars. A great product but it must appeal to the cat consumer.
I rarely write reviews. But here I am, because these work. I had my orange tabby cat on these for a number of years. About 1-2 years ago, I stopped buying them thinking it was probably an unnecessary expense. This winter he developed seriously dry flaky skin, and within a few weeks of being back on these his skin and fur look and feel so healthy again. They really do make a difference, and my pretty picky cat likes them too. One per day, I break it in half and he thinks it’s a treat.
Not bad! I will order more
I do have to break up the treat and put a different one next to it to get my kitten to eat them, but he does always eat them. Hope it gives him a long and happy life!
crumbly tiny pieces
These chews just break up into tiny crumbles that I end up having to throw away.
has helped cat a lot
I bought these originally at a local garden shop and they were $3.50 more than Chewy's...I was happy to find them here! my cat has thyroid problems and see-saws from being great to puking everywhere for a few days to being lethargic to being obnoxiously hyper. Hes on meds, hes old, I can relate :) He is picky but loves these and they have helped him so much, I feel. They do dry out towards the end of the bag but break into pieces easily. I like that these are made by a women-owned business in Vermont and have NO artifical or dye or garbage. I feed my cat 1/2 a piece in the morning and 1/2 at night since he screams and whines for the whole bag once he's got any so this way we have an understanding that if he acts like an adult he'll get more later (as if...). recommend these
Cat won't eat it
Cat won't eat it & it smells like a vitamin (not fishy at all)
Cat does well with this vitamin pack
We have been "adopted" by a feral cat which was scrawney and not doing well. We tried this vitamin pack and while ordinarily picky, she loves the taste. It encourages her to eat, She now has gained weight and energy. These vitamins work!
Lilly loves these
She’d eat the whole bag in one a day if I let her!