Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Cat Chews, 1.27-oz bag, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotics are recommended for immune support, increased times of stress such as boarding, travel and new changes to the environment as well as when a pet has been placed on antibiotics
- Guarantees 100 million CFU's to the gut and supports digestive regularity in cats of all ages
- Helps normalize digestive functions to reduce gassiness, diarrhea, constipation and blockages
- Duck flavored chews that cats will love
- Resealable bag for extra freshness
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Naturals L-Lysine Cat Chews, 3.17-oz, 60 count$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Ultimate Feline Superfood, 6-oz-pouch$17.39Chewy Price$21.39List Price$16.52Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 84 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Strawfield Pets Pre + Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.50Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 5-oz$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Paste Immune Supplement for Cats, 100 mL$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Salmon Flavored Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Lysine Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 6.35-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides, Oat Flour, Soy Lecithin...||Fructooligosaccharides, Ground Oat Groats, Soy Lecithin...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor...||Brewers Yeast, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor...||Barley Flour, Brewers Yeast, Chicken Liver Flavor...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care||Calming||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
Does work according to the poop
My 4 senior kitties would not eat these so I have to break up in little pieces and mix with their wet food once a week. The one who’s poop was very stinky and a little runny(not coccidia). WOW! These made a 180° difference for him in the litter box!
probotics digestive helper
ive tried alot of these for him he still knows something is different so i break it up in pieces in food and he eats it i can tell a big difference in his tummy problems it has helped alot i just dont wanna pay for shipping anymore anything you order cost just to get here
Cat hates them
My cat won't even eat them. Have tried numerous times different ways, even tried putting them in his canned food eats around them. Willing to try another brand as he's having digestive issues.
Both of my cats are little treat goblins but this treat was too dense and thick to chew on for them and as a result they won't eat them. Even the dog won't eat the ones they leave out.
They like it
Cats seem to like it. They don't understand why I'm only giving them one, though (however, I like that they only need one because it keeps the cost down). They're semi-soft, instead of hard like some others I've tried.
my cats said YUCK!
I have 4 cats. they have diverse likes and dislikes, but were unanimous on this: 'NO MOM, we are NOT liking this "treat" even if you break it in two pieces and hide it in other treats we can tell.' I can sometimes sneak half of the piece in with other treats, but they really prefer the Vetriscience probiotic treats. I got these to try them since I needed to spend a bit more for free shipping, but I will just buy more regular treats (can you hear the cats cheering in the background? More treats, Yay!!) to get up to the free shipping level. ;-)
Finally vitamins my cat actually likes. I give him one every morning and he likes it. Feels good to give him something that boost his overall health and that he also likes.
My cat loves these!
My cat never turns these probiotic treats down. She loves them! She's never had an issue with her gut, but I bought them to stay ahead of the game. I'd rather take care of her gut health now than have to treat issues down the road. My only complaint is that they start to get dry towards the bottom of the bag. I give her one a day, so they start feeling dry after two or three weeks. She still loves them, though.
No go for the kitty
CAT TOOK ON SNIFF AND THAT WAS THAT SHE WOULD NOT TOUCH IT.
Unfortunately my finicky cat refused to eat them. He turned and walked away. I tried breaking it up in his food. He wouldn't eat his food.