Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and lecithin have been added to support skin hydration, resiliency and hair health
- Fatty acids provide essential fats for skin and coat condition and help support the GI tract
- Biotin is needed for healthy hair and skin
- Zinc is involved in keratin and collagen production, which is important for hair and skin health
- Cranberry powder helps support the urinary tract
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Hairball Remedy Plus Salmon Flavor Paste for Cats & Kittens, 2.5-oz tube$8.44Chewy Price$9.52List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Felovite II Gel Nutritional Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 30 count$4.00Chewy Price$13.65List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.36Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Cat Chews, 30 count$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxa-Stat Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Hickory Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 30 count bag$12.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.62Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Hairball Control Salmon Flavored Feline Paw Paste for Adult Cats, 5-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$15.40Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- Vital Planet Flora Cat Daily Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Glycerin...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Calcium Propionate...||Active Ingredient: Mineral Oil Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Propionate, Calcium Silicate, Canola Oil...||Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
248 Customer Reviews
Two of my 3 kitties tend to have issues with hairballs. I have tried a few things, including cat grass, which works, but is kind of messy since it basically upsets their stomach and causes them to throw up - wherever they are. Yes the hairball is out, but now it's all over my couch. YUK. Enter these hairball cat chews. Wow. These help the hair and hairballs to go the other way, which ends up in the litterbox.... every time! My cats have had more prolific movements - noticeably - and don't seem distressed when going in the box. They are much happier, so I really feel this has been a blessing to have discovered these chews. They must taste good (unlike laxatone - yukkkk) because they get super excited when its time for their chews. Since the chews have psyllium powder in them it is important to not exceed the recommended dose. I find that one a day is perfect for my kitties. Also, on that note, you want to make sure to have plenty of water around, to ensure the psyllium does the job correctly. My kitties told me to be sure to give this product 5 stars because they have worked so well!
best so far
at first, my cat voluntarily ate these. I was impressed then he figured out what it was for. Now I have to break in half and throw down his throat. It works well though and seems to be the least objectionable. I would like to find something that he would consider a treat. this is reliable though. and he doesnt really fight it likehe did with some others. better suggestions? I'm willing to try.
Four cats won’t eat
We have four cats and two of them are special needs. I was hoping this product would work for them because it’s natural and I was very impressed with what I read however not one of the four cats would eat it even if I ground it up and put it on their food. I hope it works for someone because it sounds like a great natural product. Not my forte though unfortunately.
Hairball chews great
My cat loves them.....I break up and put with daily snack treats.....my cat does not have hairballs but started as prevention.....
My kitten cleans himself and his brother. He started throwing up hair. Just clears his throat every once in awhile with the cat chews. They're more crunchy than chewy. But my kitten doesn't mind.
Cat says Yum!
My cat loves these. So much easier then something from a tube. She looks forward to getting them daily.
Since we started giving these to our cat 1 1/2 years ago, she hasn't thrown up once. She is a long haired cat and is constantly grooming herself too. As an added bonus, she really likes them, so getting her to take them every day is not a problem. Truly a wonderful product.
Hairball remedy treats
Cat likes them - price was good - not sure helping with hairballs
Not one of my four cats would touch these. It may be a wonderfully effective hairball treatment, but if cats won't eat them, then they are not so good. One star because there is no zero star.
Waste of Money
She did not like these at all. For the amount of money, it was a complete waste of money.