Pet Origins Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 100 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to give to your pup during stressful situations like traveling, grooming, thunderstorms and more.
- Contains chamomile, thiamine and L-tryptophan to help promote a sense of calm and relaxation.
- Soft chews are easy to break into smaller pieces for smaller pups.
- This supplement has a tasty liver flavor dogs love.
- Formulated by veterinarians to give you peace of mind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TruDog Calm Me Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Calming + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$49.99Chewy Price$55.54List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$38.85Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.91Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxicalm Calming Aid for Dogs, 120 tablets$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Calming Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 2 count$39.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) 25 mg...||Active: L-Tryptophan 25mg, Chamomile Flower (Matricaria recutita) 6mg, Thiamine 6mg...||Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Buffered White Distilled Vinegar...||Active: Lecithin (Sunflower) 200 mg, FlavoCol 150 mg, Chamomile Powder 75 mg...||Active: Organic Hemp Powder 500 mg, Taurine 240 mg, Organic Hemp Seed Oil 200 mg...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Cheese, Meat||Chicken, Cheese, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Have a very young dog with separation anxiety. She gets fed twice a day and gets one pill with each meal. It has made much improvement in her attitude and we are both happier.
Good for my medium size dog..but he really doesn't like the taste of them.
Smells Like Gasoline
These smell exactly like gasoline! I would not recommend giving these to your dog.
THESE CALMING AIDS REALLY RELAX MY DOG. SHE WILL CALM DOWN AND RELAX WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF CHEWING THEM.
I bought these for my dog after reading the decent reviews. But after using them for a week or so, I noticed that on the days I gave them to my dog, a few hours later she’d vomit. It took me a bit to make the connection. So we are discontinuing use and will find a better brand.
These are AMAZING!
I was a little nervous ordering this product due to the negative reviews on the smell. But, I am so happy I did order! The smell is no different than any other soft chews. These calming treats work better than the three other brands I’ve tried, plus they are more affordable! My little 10 month old Pug/Australian Sheppard mix LOVES them and it really helps with his anxiety. Will put on my auto-ship list!
Honest disclosure: we haven't had the product long enough to know whether or not it's going to work as advertised. My problem with the product is it stinks to high heaven. When i say it stinks, I'm not exaggerating! I can barely stand to open the container because it reeks like cat urine. That's why it's 3 stars and not more. Abbie Girl will eat it but i have to break it up into small pieces for her and force the first small bits into her mouth. After that she'll eat the rest on her own, but she's this way with almost everything. It's small bites or no deal. But now I'm left with the stink on my hands and have to wash them thoroughly to vanquish the smell. As i said earlier, it's to soon to tell if these are going to help calm her down, but I'm praying they will. I'm just going to have to learn how to deal with this other aspect of them I guess.
My dog wouldn't eat these
These things stink to high heaven! My 10 lb mini doxy wouldn't touch them. I had to break it down into little bits and and try to mix them into her food but some how she magaged to pick around them. Tried to hide in a pill pocket but they smell so bad she wouldn't eat that either. :(
Calm is a blessing
We have had very good success with this product. Used it before and then the supplier stopped caring it. I was so excited when Chewy started caring it. Our guys are small and it does the job.