Pet Origins Hip & Joint Support Level 3 Mega Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 50 count

By Pet Origins
Rated 4.3333 out of 5 stars
$10.99Chewy Price
$10.44Autoship Price
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)

Why Autoship?

  • Save 5% on all future Autoship orders
  • Set your schedule based on your pet's needs
  • No fees, no commitments - skip, change or cancel anytime.
In Stock
FREE 1-3 day delivery on first-time orders over $35

About This Item


  • Every chew supports your sidekick’s hip and joint health with 600 mg of glucosamine, 400 mg of MSM and 50 mg of chondroitin.
  • Vitamin C serves as a powerful antioxidant.
  • Provides daily support for your furry friend.
  • These soft chews have a tasty liver flavor dogs love.
  • Veterinarian formulated to give you peace of mind.

See More

Nutritional Information

Feeding Instructions


Frequently Bought Together

Total Price: $116.97

Compare Similar Items

Customer Rating
Rated 4.3333 out of 5 stars
Rated 3.9769 out of 5 stars
Rated 4.2471 out of 5 stars
Rated 3.6 out of 5 stars
Rated 4.2353 out of 5 stars
$10.99Chewy Price
$29.99Chewy Price
$10.84Chewy Price
$6.79Chewy Price
$19.99Chewy Price
$10.44Chewy Price
$28.49Chewy Price
$10.30Chewy Price
$6.45Chewy Price
Top IngredientsActive Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl (Shellfish) 600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 400 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg...Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)...Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...Active: Glucosamine Hcl (Prawns), Green Lipped Mussel, Methylsulfonylmethane (Msm)...
Breed SizeExtra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
Health FeatureHip & Joint SupportHip & Joint SupportHip & Joint SupportHip & Joint SupportHip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Nerve Care
LifestagePuppy, Adult, SeniorAdult, SeniorPuppy, Adult, SeniorPuppy, AdultAdult, Senior
Food FlavorMeat, Liver, CheeseBeefLiverLiverFruits & Vegetables, Coconut
Food FormSupplementSupplementSupplementSupplementSupplement
Special DietHigh-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Organic

Questions & Answers

Be the first to ask a question.

ReviewsWrite a Review

Rated 4.3333 out of 5 stars
9 Ratings
Would recommend to a friend

9 Customer Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 stars
By Clem on Feb 4, 2023

Hip joint pain

The verdict is still out . The zero weather really affects my 11 year old g dog. She does chew this & she is more mobile than taking nothing.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Nettie on Dec 27, 2022

Soft Chews

I am tickled at the price of this product. Has good reviews also. Just started my dogs on them so no comment on how well it works but Im very hopeful.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Kooper on Jul 9, 2022

tripaw loves these

Tripaw important. On forth container and he enjoys eating every morning. Then heads right to water bowl for drink. I hide in different spot so he has to hunt

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Joan on Jun 25, 2022

Only one the dog will eat.

This is the only joint chew my dog will eat as a treat. He is very picky.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Princess on Apr 24, 2022

Mega soft chew

My Dog loves these treat, she gets one a day for hip n joint support.. She is very active and loves to play, and loves the flavor..

Rated 1 out of 5 stars
By Girlbrooklyn on Feb 1, 2022

Too new to tell. I don't know yet if it's working

I gave it a one star only because I just bought it and I don't know if it's working yet! I haven't seen any difference so far and it's only been a week.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Dogs on Oct 2, 2021

Dogs actually eat it

One of my dogs will stop eating pills in peanut butter pill pockets after a day, if I can even get one in him. I can’t get any pills past him, I have to get injections for heart worms, etc. He eats these no question 90% of the time, and the other 10% he’ll eat them after I give them to my other dog and he gets jealous. Great for dogs that avoid pills like the plague.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Tigg817 on Oct 6, 2021

hip and joint

my dogs like to eat them and it seems to be helping

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Ozzy on Oct 27, 2020

My dogs like it!!!!

I’ve tried a couple of different brands and my three dogs either spit them out or refused.....they like this one