Pet Parade Non-Skid Dog Bowl Tray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Holds two 8.5 inch bowls so it’s great for any sized dog.
- Raised outer lip prevents food and water from spilling on the floor, keeping your home or yard clean from mess.
- Non-skid bottom keeps the mat in place while your dog enjoys his meal.
- Outer trench can be filled with water to prevent ants or bugs from reaching the bowls and food.
- Dishwasher safe so it’s easy to clean when dirty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 2.5 Cups$7.06Chewy Price
- Drymate Distressed Wood Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat, Green$8.99Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Hungry Pet Bone Mat for Dogs & Cats$10.89Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Pet Food Mat, Large, Indigo Blue$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Drymate Paw Print Pet Bowl Dog Place Mat, Light Grey, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 6-cup$15.72Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, White, 4-cup$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$5.62Chewy Price$7.80List Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Double Dog Bowls with Melamine Stand, 3 Cups$11.47Chewy Price$15.92List Price
- Drymate Paw Path Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Nonskid Dog Food Mat$19.95Chewy Price$22.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Rubber, Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||—||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||BPA-Free, Non-Skid||—||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
166 Customer Reviews
The Stickers Came Right Off
I ordered this pet food tray for my cat because we've had ants in her food 3 times in the last 6 months. I didn't care if the stickers didn't come off, as ao many reviewers complained about, I just needed ant protection. However, the stickers just peeled right off. What I have had to work around is that we have an automatic feeder and not 2 bowls. It has to sit sideways due to its length so the raised areas, bowl circles and decorative paw prints, made it hard to have the feeder sit properly and not be wobbley. I found a solution that suits us. So far, no ants but time will tell.
Sticker horror is TRUE!
Nice product but I put aside others comments about the stickers, but trust me its true! The big stickers are right on front where the bowls go & they are HORRIBLE to get off. Almost impossible! When you do get them off, the very sticky glue remains. The only way my husband finally got the glue off was with brake cleaner fluid. Then I had to wash it several times to make sure THAT came off too!
keeps food in check
I bought two of these, one for the dog (Pom) and one for my 3 Angora cats. The trays are a little big for small animals but they do contain the food well. Since there was only two colors I decided to paint mine. They came out beautiful.
This is the second one I’ve purchased. It doesn’t take too much space, but is large enough to hold a large water bowl and an 8-cup dog dish, and catches water dribbles from my large dog. Doesn’t slide. The other one I use for the cats, and it fits three smaller bowls and catches the kibble that they seem to toss around sometimes.
I absolutely love this! I had a place mat that I got a long time ago that was Garfield and made great. I have not been able to find another one made as good. I saw this and I absolutely love it. I thought it was big at first but it is great!I love the paw prints on it and the water thing around the inside of the dish to protect the food and water from ants. The plastic or material it is made out of is sturdy. So worth the money 2 items in one -placemat and bowl holder. no more washing mess around the food. Just wash the tray. Also skid controls on the bottom. I was sad to get rid of the Garfield mat I had for at least 30 years, because of mold building on it, but I really love these!!!
Bad Dog dish
It came in the mail warped and not flat so I can not put any dog bowls on it because of that. It should be flat on the ground and not bent in the middle. Oh well I just will not order anything else that has been sitting in the Wearhouse for so long.
No more sliding dog bowl across the floor
I like Pet Parade's non skid dog bowl tray because the tray can hold two bowls, water and food. It has a moat that can be filled with water to keep ants out or to catch spilled water from your drinking dog. The tray has a back wall that prevents the bowl from skidding and food from flying across the floor. The only downside is the difficulty in removing the two circular adhesive stickers on the tray. It's going to be a long time before it's all gone.
I got this to help prevent my bowl obsessed cat from tipping my dogs big, heavy water bowl. Wasn't sure if it would work or not. Glad to say, no water puddles since! I love this thing!
Doesn't lay flat so moat doesn't work
I bought solely for the moat feature to keep ants from crawling into my cat food (I have elevated dishes). Cinnamon works but is messy so I wanted to try some water options. Unfortunately the tray doesn't lay flat, so the water can't be distributed equally and will pool over the side in some spots and have no water in the middle spots. I tried removing the rubber pieces on the bottom and used 20 lbs of handweights to flatten it, but the water still didn't flow right through the moat area. I did note from other reviews that removing the stickers was going to be a hassle, but I didn't even get that far. I can't say anything about the non-skid feature since I didn't get to use it (and don't have dogs that move bowls). I had pictures to upload but the upload feature didn't seem to work. Maybe if I had really heavy bowls to weigh down the mat, but I'm not going to do that and will try something else.
Keeps all your Pups splatters on tray
great, compact and out of the way. Keeps messes from larger dogs in one place instead of on the walls or cabinets! Only draw back was the stickers on the tray. It was a job and a half to get them off.