Pet Parade Pet Gate, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tri-fold gate perfectly fits to section off doorways, hallways, and anywhere you need to keep off-limits from your pup.
- Free standing, zig-zag shaped gate requires no wall attachments.
- Features durable, sturdy wood construction.
- Perfect option for pets of all sizes and easy installation.
- Folds to 24 x 18 inches for easy storage when not in use. Measures 24-inches tall and 54-inches wide completely extended.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Steel 8-Panel Configurable Dog Gate & Playpen, 30-in, Grey$112.85Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- DealMyPet Petgate Essential Pressure Gate, Brown, 26-in$33.35Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealFrisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$71.08Chewy Price
- DealEtna 3 Piece Adjustable Wooden Gate, Scrolled$39.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- DealMyPet Paws Portable Pet Gate, Light Gray$29.99Chewy Price
- DealUnipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Large$116.99Chewy Price
- DealInternet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, White, 36-in$114.96Chewy Price
- DealEtna Geometric Design Wood Dog Gate$46.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealPrimetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 30-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealUnipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealPrimetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 30-in, Walnut$119.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealSpirich Freestanding Foldable Wire Dog Gate, 4 Panel$92.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through||Stair Compatible, Walk-Through||—||Stair Compatible, Foldable, Outdoor, Chew-Resistant||Foldable, Chew-Resistant|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Hardware Mounted||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
370 Customer Reviews
gate for stairs
It does block the stairs so pup cant get though. She is small so this might not work for larger dog.
Short term, temporary solution. Breaks easily and quickly. Honestly, my dog just gently pushed it out of the way. I now use it as a very shoddy barrier in front of our screen door. It's more of a suggestion than a deterrent.
This is by far the worst item I've ever paid actual money for. It just crumbles. Save yourself some time and headache and just tape some popsicle sticks together
It serves the purpose but not for persistent pets
It's a simple made gate just to stop my older dog from coming up the stairs, if he pushed it even a bump, it would fall over as there is nothing to keep it in place. It's serves my purpose but not a gate that will keep a persistent dog out - he could easily push it over if he had the energy.
like someone else said, i had one try to bury it. none of my 3 would touch it. neither would outside kitty. very disappointing.
Pet Parade Pet Gate
Very flimsy and poorly made. If getting this for blocking off areas with puppies, do not waste the time or money. Works fine for older dogs that are trained and just need a barrier to stay out of an area.
Very disappointed in this product. Wood is splintering, very cheaply made so sorry I brought this product. My 2 pound puppy is able to more it, the only thing I think it is good for is the trash
Bad quality gate
I ordered 2 of these gates, and they both came broken. The gate is flimsy and will not work for any size dog.
Don't buy this gate
The stain on the wood is not evenly applied, the boards are rough and not smooth. The boards on the gate were not sanded down, and the slates are not very big. The product does not have a finished look and does not appear to be sturdy
Just what I needed
I love these gates because they’re lightweight and nice looking. I have to block the stairs in my home because I have a dog who isn’t allowed to climb stairs, so these gates are perfect. They probably wouldn’t be effective for a dog who would challenge a gate, but my dogs do not. Great find.