Pet Parents 5-in-1 Multi-Vitamin Chicken Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken flavored supplement designed to give your furry friend an extra boost.
- Contains digestive enzymes and probiotics to provide your pup with optimal health and growth.
- Helps lower the cholesterol in your sidekick by improving blood circulation for a healthier heart.
- Features Omega 3 to help nourish your companion’s skin and coat.
- Made in the USA with no grain, corn or soy for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Mini Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Multivitamin for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Finn Multi Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Omega Bites Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Daily Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Chewable Tablets Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$10.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Multi Vitamin Max Strength Smoked Salmon Flavored Soft Chews All-In-One Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Native Pet Allergy Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 100 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCL 200 mg, PurFor MSM 120 mg, Proprietary Enzyme Blend (Amylase...||Potato Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Chicken Liver...||Vegetable Glycerin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Cheese...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend: 500CFU; Glucosamine HCL: 250mg; MSM: 100mg; Chondroitin: 75mg; EPA (Omega-3): 30mg; DHA (Omega-3): 20mg; CoQ10: 10mg; Vitamin C: 10mg; Vitamin B12: 5mg; Thiamine (Vitamin B1): 2mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 1.25mg; Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6): 1.25mg; Biotin: 5mcg, Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Yeast, Tapioca Starch...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Cheese, Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
very strong smell
I was a bit hesitant on buying these for my senior dog since she does have a sensitive stomach. Read the reviews about the smell and dryness but wanted to give them a try. The smell is pretty strong and they are dry. I Have notice a change in her energy levels. She would eat almost anything so there was no surprised she ate it however after a few days she didn’t want them anymore!!!!!
She loves them!!! I would highly recommend this item.
Stinky & Dry
I really love the ingredients and everything about the brands process to make them, but my dogs couldn’t get past the smell. They have a strong vitamin smell and are a dry consistency. We really need something more like a multivitamin disguised as a treat with a tasty, chewy flavor. But there are so many good reviews, so it is working for some animals.
My Dolly is an picky eater, but she loves prime choice packs and she doesn’t really notice these vitamins broken up in her food. But for the dogs that will not swollow or eat their chewable vitamins, I recommend to desolve the vitamins in warm water, very little water. Stir it up well, add water if it begins to paste up, and use an syringe dropper and squirt the vitamins into the pets mouth, that’s how my Dolly takes her medications when she gets sick.
Pet Parents Vitamin Supplememt
I read the great reviews on this supplement & was very impressed. I know that these are really great vitamins for other dogs, but our three would not eat one even after I broke it into pieces. Please do not base your decision to purchase on my review. We have three of the PICKIEST rescue dogs in the world.
NOT FOR MY FINICKY DOG!
I so badly wanted my dog to love these vitamins because all I can get him to eat is homemade chicken and rice. I know he's missing some needed nutrients on this limited diet but he absolutely refused them. When I smashed one up and mixed it in his dinner, he walked away from the dinner! Any other ideas to get them in him??
Perfect for picky dogs
My dog is the pickiest being alive and she ate these as soon as I tried to give them to her. If your dog struggles with swallowing or chewing harder tablets, these might do the trick. I feel better knowing she's getting some extra nutrients on days where she's being extra picky and refusing food.
My 90 pound lab Teddy loves these!!!!they are also great to crush and put over his food
My chi loves his vitamins! Thinks he's getting a treat.
Skeptic made beliver
I am always skeptical about these kinds of products; however, this one really delivers. I have several foster dogs and the change in the older dogs was seen in the first week. One older retriever has become like a puppy wanting to play (actually run) and go for walks. So thankful I gave it a try!