Pet Parents 5-in-1 Multi-Vitamin Chicken Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken flavored supplement designed to give your furry friend an extra boost.
- Contains digestive enzymes and probiotics to provide your pup with optimal health and growth.
- Helps lower the cholesterol in your sidekick by improving blood circulation for a healthier heart.
- Features Omega 3 to help nourish your companion’s skin and coat.
- Made in the USA with no grain, corn or soy for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 120 count$36.79Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.95Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 150 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotic Hickory Pork Flavored Soft Chew Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Aller-Omega Chew Dog Supplement, 30 Count$22.46Chewy Price$32.95List Price$21.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Mobility Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Phyto Flex Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$38.78Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$32.95Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Pet Parents Prebiotic & Probiotic Pumpkin Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Multi-Tabs Plus Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 365 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Probiotics & Enzymes Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCL 200 mg, PurFor MSM 120 mg, Proprietary Enzyme Blend (Amylase...||Potato Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Chicken Liver...||Vegetable Glycerin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Cheese...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...||Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
very strong smell
I was a bit hesitant on buying these for my senior dog since she does have a sensitive stomach. Read the reviews about the smell and dryness but wanted to give them a try. The smell is pretty strong and they are dry. I Have notice a change in her energy levels. She would eat almost anything so there was no surprised she ate it however after a few days she didn’t want them anymore!!!!!
Stinky & Dry
I really love the ingredients and everything about the brands process to make them, but my dogs couldn’t get past the smell. They have a strong vitamin smell and are a dry consistency. We really need something more like a multivitamin disguised as a treat with a tasty, chewy flavor. But there are so many good reviews, so it is working for some animals.
My Dolly is an picky eater, but she loves prime choice packs and she doesn’t really notice these vitamins broken up in her food. But for the dogs that will not swollow or eat their chewable vitamins, I recommend to desolve the vitamins in warm water, very little water. Stir it up well, add water if it begins to paste up, and use an syringe dropper and squirt the vitamins into the pets mouth, that’s how my Dolly takes her medications when she gets sick.
Pet Parents Vitamin Supplememt
I read the great reviews on this supplement & was very impressed. I know that these are really great vitamins for other dogs, but our three would not eat one even after I broke it into pieces. Please do not base your decision to purchase on my review. We have three of the PICKIEST rescue dogs in the world.
NOT FOR MY FINICKY DOG!
I so badly wanted my dog to love these vitamins because all I can get him to eat is homemade chicken and rice. I know he's missing some needed nutrients on this limited diet but he absolutely refused them. When I smashed one up and mixed it in his dinner, he walked away from the dinner! Any other ideas to get them in him??
Perfect for picky dogs
My dog is the pickiest being alive and she ate these as soon as I tried to give them to her. If your dog struggles with swallowing or chewing harder tablets, these might do the trick. I feel better knowing she's getting some extra nutrients on days where she's being extra picky and refusing food.
My 90 pound lab Teddy loves these!!!!they are also great to crush and put over his food
My chi loves his vitamins! Thinks he's getting a treat.
Skeptic made beliver
I am always skeptical about these kinds of products; however, this one really delivers. I have several foster dogs and the change in the older dogs was seen in the first week. One older retriever has become like a puppy wanting to play (actually run) and go for walks. So thankful I gave it a try!
Use it as treat.
I give it to jojo as a treat.after his morning walk I fake him out.