Pet Parents Belly Band Male Dog Wrap, 3-pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mess-proof band design with sewn-in pad to absorb liquids, and fuzzy fastener closures for a snug fit.
- Leak-proof with waterproof exterior shell to prevent messes from going through fabric.
- Ultra-wearable with soft, non-abrasive inner lining and band design that allows for more movement and comfort.
- Reusable design is durably built with precise stitching so it can stand up to everyday use and frequent washing.
- Environmentally-friendly choice that’s great for elderly dogs with incontinence, pups with excitement urination, and for house breaking.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Magasin Washable Belly Nappies Male Dog Wraps, Camo, Small: 13 to 15-in waist, 3 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Belly Band Male Dog Wraps, X-Small: 6 to 12-in waist, 12 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Frisco Washable Male Wrap, Whales, Large, 3pk$20.98Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Belly Band Washable Male Dog Wraps, Gaki, Large: 19 to 22-in waist, 3 count$22.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- OUT! Disposable Male Dog Wraps, Medium/Large: 18 to 25-in waist, 32 count$21.79Chewy Price$23.49List Price$20.70Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, Small/Medium$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Hartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, SS: 11 to 16-in waist, 46 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort-Fit Disposable Male Dog Wraps, Medium: 18 to 23.5-in waist, 12 count$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Frisco Male Dog Wraps, X-Large: 27 to 31-in waist, 12 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Disposable Male Dog Wrap, Toy: 9 to 14-in waist, 30 count$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Pad Liners, 30 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Adhesive||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1470 Customer Reviews
No more marking!!
I have two neutered male westies who, although housebroken, have intermittently started marking. (It started when my daughter got a German Shepherd last year and visits with him every so often. They continued to mark even when he's not in the house. ) I understand why they're doing it but it's disgusting and was enough to have me consider giving them up. A "dog person" recommended belly bands and they are a lifesaver. Size medium works for my pups. Medium is needed for my pups who measure 15 1/2" in the belly. They are in their bands during the day whenever they are loose in the house; not needed overnight.
they really work
i bought these because my new rescue dog pees from anxiety when we leave the house. i bought the large , he's a 55lb staffie. with the large size the velco strips completely cover over each side. he has not peed while wearing them. Be sure to put them on so the velcro connection is smooth, not bunched up. p.s don't tell anyone he has to wear it, we don't want him to be embarrassed!!! lol
great wraps for incontinence
These wraps work well to prevent accidents in the home. Since our dog was put on a diuretic he occasionally has an accident. With the wrap on we no longer have to worry about an accident in the home. Measure carefully to get the right size wrap. These wash up well and can be reused over and over again until the velcro wears out.
Works great with addition of disposable diaper
My GSD has degenerative myelopathy and has no control over his bladder. He's a big dog, so he has some pretty huge pees. We use these belly bands to go over a the disposable diapers we were already using to prevent any overflow. Since using them, we have had to overflow out of the disposable diaper, which has been awesome! We ordered 6 of them (2 packs) and rotate through them as they get used and need to be washed, which has worked really well.
Great for excess pee-ers!
Our puppy has started marking EVERYWHERE! He was not neutered and would lift his leg on sofas, dog food dishes, ottomans etc. ugh! These belly bands saved a lot of clean up. Thank heavens! He just got neutered on Thursday so I’m hopeful this marking trend is behind us. Highly recommend these belly bands for male peeing dogs.
My dog hates these and can wiggle out of them. He's a small short haired chihuahua and has figured out how to slide it right off without unfastening it. When I put it on him he act's like he's paralyzed and won't walk or move, even in his sleep he lays dead still. I only put it on him at night.
Ntoo good for large volume of pee
My dog is a bit older and has a really small waist. I measured his waist at 14 inches and got a size small for him. We tried these out for two days while at work. We learned that he can pee way more than what these pads can hold. They are made rather well, fit well, and we really liked the reusable aspect, but would not recommend if your dog can pee a lot. It was so much more mess to deal with than if we had left out pee pads.
Did not work for my 11 lb. rat terrier.
We started with the small size belly band when he was 7 lbs. - worked well until he gained some weight. We moved up to Med. size, worked well until he began to soak them & had to add human urinary pads. ( We have a terrier who uses Large sized belly bands, the large is way too big for my little guy, too big around his belly AND too big between the front & back legs). So we tried the extenders - way too big around his belly. So, we have found smaller, more absorbent urinary pads that are not as bulky that work. Have purchased the Belly Band Covers - they help with the exposed velcro hooks. Your Diapers & Bands are the BEST. I have 3 dogs using them - have been washing & dryer-drying (med temp) them for 3 1/2 years now. Velcro & Pads holding up well.
Not as pictured
These pads work well. However, the Velcro on them is not as pictured. It is a wide band as seen in other brands. That and the elastic is a bit too strong, it makes the sides fold over when put on. Would have gave them 5 stars if not for that.
too small for XXL dogs
I purchased these for my 150 lb Newfie. They are absorbent enough for light marking, but I have to use 2 diapers at once to make the band big enough to wrap around him (even the largest size).