Pet Parents Belly Band Male Dog Wrap, 3-pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mess-proof design with a sewn-in pad to absorb liquids and keep them in the male dog diaper, and fuzzy fastener closures that won’t stick to fur.
- Leak-proof with waterproof exterior shell to prevent messes from going through fabric to your furniture.
- Ultra-wearable with soft, non-abrasive inner lining and belly band design that allows for more movement and comfort.
- Reusable, durable male dog wraps designed with precise stitching so it can stand up to everyday use and frequent washing.
- Environmentally-friendly choice that’s great for elderly dogs with incontinence, pups with excitement urination, and for house breaking.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Magasin Washable Belly Nappies Male Dog Wraps, Original, Small: 13 to 15-in waist, 3 count$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Male Wrap, Whales, Large, 3pk$16.78Chewy Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Belly Band Male Dog Wraps, Medium: 18 to 23.5-in waist, 12 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Belly Band Male Dog Wrap Washable, X-Small: 10 to 14-in waist, 3 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, Medium: 19 - 22-in waist, 16 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Female Dog Diapers, X-Small: 12 to 17-in waist, 32 count$18.94Chewy Price$17.99Autoship Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male & Female Dog Diapers, SS: 8 to 12-in waist, 38 count$25.87Chewy Price$24.58Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Disposable Male Dog Wraps, X-Small/Small: 13 to 20-in waist, 36 count$25.94Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Disposable Male Dog Wrap, Large: 18 to 27-in waist, 12 count$16.29Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Core Disposable Female Dog Diapers, X-Small: 12 to 15-in waist, 12 count$8.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Disposable Female Dog Diapers, X-Small: 12 to 17-in waist, 12 count$9.99Chewy Price$11.10List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1513 Customer Reviews
XL does not fit advertised size dog
Bought the XL for my 80 lb aging incontinent husky. He measures about 31in at the waist measured as instructed. The XL is way too small I couldnt close the last strip with the top two barely attached and when he sat down it was way too tight I couldnt fit a finger between him and the band. I had such high hopes for this. He has really been struggling and this not fitting with no other larger options is heartbreaking. He is not even a truly big dog. Apologies for the punctuation this form does not accept commas or apostrophes.
Finally a good night sleep
My Lhaso mix recently had to start taking diaretic medicine for a heart condition. I would need to take him out every two to three hours around the clock so he wouldn't have accidents in the house. Not his fault, he is a very good boy but can't always hold it. I tried disposable diapers for male dogs for overnight but they would sometimes come off during the night so I tried Pet Parents reusable diapers and they solved all our problems. My little guy wears these for overnight and not only do they stay on but they are super absorbent and they are soft and cushy so they appear to be very comfortable for him. Easy to wash, I put them in a pillow case in the washer because of the velcro and lay flat to dry. Sizing is a little tricky. My dog is 25 lbs with a 22 inch waist but had to go to an XL for a proper fit. His measurements show he should wear a large but they were too small and tight. Overall a fantastic diaper and now my boy and I get 7 hours sleep a night without interruption! Thank you Pet Parents and Chewy!
Stress reducer and carpet saver!
We have a senior male cocker spaniel who honestly never fully understood potty rules. But as he got older, the 'accidents' were all too frequent, especially with other medical issues. The Belly Belts have been a lifesaver! We no longer worry about cleaning up any mess in the a.m. or anytime throughout the day. If he messes it, goes into the next wash. We have a supply on hand to rotate them out and the different colors makes our little guy a regular fashionista :)
Order 1 size up
I ordered these in the natural color family. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. These are machine washable. My personal recommendation is to let them air dry, not because of shrinking but so the filling does not clump. The bands are waterproof. If you have a pooch who has incontinence or who is potty training, these are perfect. The bands are also an excellent barrier for males who tend to have frequent, well, you get my drift. The only downside is the sizing. Which is not Chewys fault. That is on the company.
Very helpful product
This was a simple solution for nighttime bed wetting. The only thing I would warn others is that it runs small. My dog is a 30 lb. Aussie, so I think of him as a medium dog. I ordered large wraps and they were too tight so I had to order extensions. Now the band fits him comfortably and there is no exposed Velcro. One night when he was wearing the unextended wrap he became stuck fast to the carpet. I woke up when he started crying.
Durability Does The Job
Durable through many washes. I love the design. It stays on through play and wear. Light years better than the other design with a tail hole. I recommended getting a color that easily reminds you to remove it when the dog is ready for a real potty break outside. We forgot many times with a black on black color scheme.
Guys I was at my wit's end with my aging male dog he was marking his territory and peeing all over the floor several times a day even after being put outside. This really isn't answer to my prayers since my dog has been wearing the belly band it has been so much easier. The bands wash up nicely in the washing machine I'm ordering another set because I love them so much! Thanks Chewy!
They work well
They work. They stay on the dog and he does not try to remove them which was my main concern. The bands are also very absorbent and nothing could be smelled through them when he did have an accident. He wore these for his surgery and visiting family. My dog is a standard poodle but not very big. His bands are large.
Dogs come in different shapes and sizes
This product looks great, nicely made, but I can not use it because of the width. I have a Beagle who is build like a cylinder. His waist is 26 inches around which puts the size as Extra Large but the width of Extra Large belt is about 10 inches which swallows up his entire body like a coat. Please list the width and provide some options for small dogs with larger girth.
It's a tight fit
Ordered these for my old beagle (13) that just recently started having incontinence. I measured him at 23" and got a large. They close but its a tight fit and he walked a little funnier than usual (spine damage) for the first few minutes. Going to test their overnight ability tonight, will update after. The last 2 mornings I've woken up to puddles when he just couldn't hold it any longer but he doesn't wake me up and I'd love not to step in another in the morning. Fingers crossed.