Treat your furry BFF to a natural treat with this Pet Parents Gnawtlers Premium Split Elk Antler Dog Chew! Made of 100% naturally shed elk antler, this Grade A chew is specially picked for its density, weight, color and shape. Once selected, the antler is then sorted, cut, sanded and vacuum-sealed to help preserve quality and keep your pup safe from paw-ssible contaminants. Your sidekick will love these split antlers because they make it extra easy for him to enjoy the marrow surprise in the center that’s naturally full of phosphorous, manganese, zinc and calcium! So, while your pup enjoys gnawing, you’ll enjoy knowing that you won’t have to worry about odor or mess caused by leftover residue or coloring.
- Made of 100% elk antler that have naturally fallen form the elk and onto the forest or mountain floor.
- Available in multiple sizes, so dogs form all barks of life can enjoy a natural chew.
- Unlike other treats, you don’t have to worry about bad odors or messes caused by residue or coloring.
- The split design exposes the tasty marrow that offers your pup plenty of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc.
- Vacuum sealed to help avoid making contact with contaminants.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by Pet Parents