Pet Parents Pawtect Pads Round Washable Dog Pee Pads, 2 count, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- WickQuick proprietary fabric blend quickly wicks, absorbs and holds liquids, preventing your furbaby from tracking their mess throughout your home.
- Can be used again and again, saving you time and money.
- Perfect for housebreaking puppies, as well as protecting crates and pet carriers during trips or lining playpens.
- Tested by Pet Parents and their furbabies, so they know they will hold up to actual use.
- Simple, neutral pads are modern and will be less noticeable to guests.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zampa Pets Quality Whelp Round Reusable Dog Pee Pad, 24-in$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Green Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White, 30 x 34-in, 6 count$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Dog Training Pads, 3 count, Small: 27 x 16-in, Unscented$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Frisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, Gray, 30 x 32-in, 2pk, Unscented$23.69Chewy Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Pee Pads, 34x36-in, 2 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 41 x 41-in, 2 count, Unscented$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 30 x 34, 6 count$42.39Chewy Price$45.09List Price$40.27Autoship Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Green Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Pet Parents Pawtect Pads Washable Pee Pads for Dogs, 2 pack$18.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Frisco Training Pad Holder, 24-in x 24-in$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Unscented, Washable||Unscented, Washable||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Perfect insert for round pet beds!
I bought these to use as a liner to insert inside my dog's large round bed and its a perfect fit! My Labrador suffers from an ectopic ureter so occasionally leaks urine while he sleeps. I was using disposable pee pads to line the inside of his bed but they didn't stay in place causing me to regularly remove all of the synthetic stuffing from his bed so that I could wash the pee stains from the inside liner cover as well as the outside cover. The washable pads stay in place so there is no more pee stains on the inside stuffing part of his bed. It's as simple as zipping off the outer cover and throwing it and the re-usable pee pad into the wash. My dog's bed stays cleaner because the ease of washing it is so much easier now!
Whelp Pool Tool
I got these as another alternative to use in my whelping pool. We will see how they do. I got the largest size to hopefully fit my 4ft Diameter pool, but I was a little disappointed to find that the sizing was Jipped just a bit. It was only 46 1/2 inches across not a full 48 like advertised. Hopefully it won't shrink in the wash!
Is not absorbent
The urine goes through what is suppose to be the absorbent part and pools on the bottom layer. When you pick it up the urine runs out everywhere. I have a small dog and i have to use 2 or more each day.
Not soft- puppy doesn't like them
8 wk puppy doesn't like them in his playpen. Anytime he's in his playpen he cries and wants out. He'd rather be in his crate. The material feels slightly abrasive to the touch and all of his bones stick to it. When I run my hands on the mat it feels rough on my skin. I can't say for the pee aspect as he's had no accidents on the mat.
These pads are excellent at absorbing the urine from my two dogs and wash very well. I wash with detergent and either a cup of vinegar or OxiClean to eliminate odors. They’re absorbent enough to handle a long night’s use too. Thinking that I was ordering more of these, I accidentally ordered Paw Inspired brand potty pads. What a huge difference! Pet Parents are far, far superior!!!
They do the job
Bought them to go in/under a playpen which we use for our puppy to sleep. it works great if we sleep late and can't let him out, or if he gets into something that gives him diarrhea, which happened one night...
Just the right size
I have a dog who thinks that she must pee inside but goes for a pad if I have one out. She has trained us well and these rather small pads work perfectly. Much better than training pads. I especially like that they can be reused - much better for the environment.
They are slippery and leak through
I like them because my Yorkie’s can’t tear them up. But they are slippery and they leak!!!
Washable pee pads
I have purchased from pet parents before and have been very happy with their products but these washable pee pads shrink terribly (I did not dry in the dryer air dried them) and the fabric fuzzed and pilled after only 4 washings. If used for whelping they stay wet and keep the puppies cold
I have 6 or 8 of these mats. I just ordered the round ones because I liked the shape. I drove across country a week ago. The drive took 4 days, three nights at motels. And I used the mats. They are washable and very durable. I highly recommend them.