Pet Qwerks Barkbone Mesquite Chicken Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-edible, mess-free nylon dog chew is made to provide aggressive chewers with hours of yummy, licking fun.
- Features tiny flavor cells that hold small amounts of spreadable treats to entice your dog’s natural foraging instinct without excessive extra calories.
- Also generously flavored to the bone with food-grade chicken flavoring so it’s aromatic and tasty on its own!
- Textured design also massages his gums and scrapes his teeth to help promote oral health, with a hefty, curved shape that is easy to pick up.
- Made in the USA with a dishwasher-safe design so it can be easily cleaned after each round of chewing. Or use a brush!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Hammerhead Shark Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$17.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Curly Leg Octopus Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.25Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- dealOutward Hound Bottle Bros Gator Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Bottle Bros Giraffe Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- dealCharming Pet Peek-A-Boo's Giraffe Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- dealDuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- goDog PlayClean Gator Soft Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- dealSmart Pet Love Tender Tuff Pink Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Purple Hippo Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Ball Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Round Pink Pig$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Nylon and Real Bacon.|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
He loves this one. Carries it around with him and gets satisfaction out of it. Great material for long chew time.
Dogs love them
Our dogs love these bones and will chew on them all day if we’d let them. The holes in these are great to put PB in to keep them busy.
Any treats I buy for my dog he loves them all. I have tried so many to list here but if it’s a treat he will get all excited he also loves all the steak toys I buy & the toys that dispenses treats
Long lasting, no mess
This is one of the few chew toys that my power chewing Chocolate Lab is allowed to have. It does not splinter. Not worries of swallowing large pieces. I spread peanut butter on the end sometimes. I wash it on the top level of the dishwasher. We ALWAYS have a couple of them around. We like them
These are great chews. They actually smell like mesquite chicken. Pups love them
Bark ones are one of my faves and my super chewers love them! We use bark ones and also a hard rubber toy for our pits. The vet says their teeth and gums look great. These bones are hard enough to last a long time, (several months vs a couple of weeks for kong!), plus soft enough to leave a tooth imprint and eventually to wear down enough that we throw the stub away and start new. My dogs are super tough chewers, these bones can take it. Both chicken and peanut butter are great.
Will buy again
My standard poodle loves this chew toy and it stands up to her heavy chewing. I will buy this again !!!!
They both love it
Great chew toy! They both enjoy playing with it.
Flat bone flavored
My puppy loves the flavor and is able to chew on it. No breakage yet.
" Pieces "...
Although my puppy Nala loves this toy.. Unfortunately, there are little pieces that are around as the dog chews on it... Thank GOD my dog doesn't eat them. I noticed the "brown bits" on the floor... This needs more research...