Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bone toy infused with real bacon flavoring to stimulate the senses of your paw-tner.
- Made with durable nylon to withstand rough play.
- Massage the gums of your pup to help clean teeth while controlling plaque and tartar.
- Helps curb destructive behavior in your companion.
- Sourced in the USA with non-toxic, non-allergenic materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Petstages Deerhorn Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$26.49Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Marrow Bone Alternative Dog Chew Toy, Marrow Beef, Large$12.33Chewy Price$18.29List Price$11.71Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Alternative Pork Hide Bone Dog Chew Toy, Bacon & Peanut Butter, Large$13.50Chewy Price$21.39List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Toy, Beef Jerky, X-Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Beef Jerky Flavor & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toys, 2 count$8.33Chewy Price$11.79List Price
- DealBenebone Bacon Flavor Zaggler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$17.41Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Stick Peanut Butter Dog Toy, Brown, Medium/Wolf$8.43Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Antler Alternative Power Chew Dog Toy, Venison Large$14.06Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.36Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$8.18Chewy Price$8.62List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||Nylon and Real Bacon||—||Nylon and Real Bacon.||Nylon, Natural Flavor (Non-Meat Based).|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
bad bone boo
Neither on of my large dogs wants anything to do with this chew bone. It was a waste of time and money
One tough bone
Based on previous posts I got one size larger than I usually would. XL for our big dog. She likes carrying around this huge bone and cannot destroy it like she does the Nyla bone. It’s good for her, but the smaller dog prefers his nylabone. I think this one is too hard for his jaw.
Not worth it
Ordered a large dog bone and it was not even as long as a tube of toothpaste. No way is that a large bone. Highly disappointed.
Since when is a “large” for dogs < 25 lbs
My dogs love these but I’d only seen them previously at places like Marshall’s so I was pretty happy to find them on Chewy. Well I didn’t read the product specs closely and instead just went off the product description which said “large” and that was a mistake. These bones are TINY!! But the team at Chewy was great and refunded my money and sent the appropriate size quickly. I went with the XXX-Large this time. I included a pic with this review of my 12 pound dog standing next to this size “large” bone for scale LOL
Pet Qwerks Dinosaur Bone
My pups LOVE these bones. Yes, they chew the nubs to nothing but I believe that is what "chew bones" are for. These bones generally last about a week but saves the table legs on my dining set...hahaha.
She loves it
Best buy ever for her. Got the 3xl. She could not be happier. After a few rounds of zoomies she gnaws on this for a good solid 2 hours. Lucy Furr is a big fan of this bone.
You will need to size up
Our large (50lbs +) bluetick coonhound mix LOVES PetQwerks tough dog chew toys, including this Dino Bone, but please size UP when ordering this specific item. We order Large toys for our dog and are consistently pleased, but this toy was a bit on the small side.
sharp edges forsure
I have a 10 month old German Shepard/rot mix and he chews it so hard that all the edges get sharp and it looks like it’s turning white and he’s nippin at it. Does anyone else’s dog do that?
Nice looking and good sized bone but my dog is not too interested
The XXXL is a good size and the bone is really nice looking. My 120 lbs Pyrenean Mastiff puppy liked this this bone when we first gave it to her. After the novelty wore off, she preferred the Nylabone and Benebone. She is not an aggressive chewer but this bone does not seem to hold up well - the ends are already frayed after a few sessions and pieces are coming off. Benebone for aggressive chewers lasts longer. This is not worth $23 I paid for it.
Very small, my dog says “Meh”
I ordered the large… it’s so tiny!!! It’s meant for a tiny chihuahua by this point. To top it all off my dog is completely ignoring it so far, liking his other new toys ten times better. Gotta say pass for this one