Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Wood & Peanut Butter Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bone toy infused with peanut butter flavoring and wood to stimulate the senses of your paw-tner.
- Made with durable polypropylene to withstand rough play.
- Massage the gums of your pup to help clean teeth while controlling plaque and tartar.
- Helps curb destructive behavior in your companion.
- Sourced in the USA with non-toxic, non-allergenic materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.88Chewy Price
- Petstages Dogwood Ring Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$23.90List Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Stick Peanut Butter Dog Toy, Brown, Medium$9.62Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Toy Beef Jerky, Small$6.71Chewy Price$7.39List Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Wishbone Chicken Dog Toy, Brown, Small$13.24Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$7.68Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Honey Bone Chew Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Cheese Bone Dog Chew Toy, Large$16.70Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Small$10.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$10.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Smooth Ring Bacon Cheeseburger Flavor Dog Chew Toy$12.97Chewy Price$15.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Water Toy||—||—||—|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Wood||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
This was terrible.
Not only was the ‘Large’ item tiny (It just stuck out the sides of our medium sized Pitty’s mouth.), but it was in large bits within minutes. Very scary.
My dogs had this chewed up within an hour. I had to throw it away.
My toy poodle had this for all of one minute and he was pulling large chunks off. He had surgery earlier this year due to an intestinal blockage, so this toy is a literal NIGHTMARE to me. Super unhappy. Especially for how expensive it was.
favorite Christmas toy
My pit is pretty picky but he has been working on this bone since he got it for Christmas! Even my moms dog wants to chew on it when he comes over. I have another 2 in my cart for when I make my next chewy purchase!!
not for strong chewers
my dog was chewing this plastic like bone apart in a few minutes I dont recommend for strong chewers/ needy chewers.
Wood & Peanut butter
My chewer started chewing on this bone then stopped and won’t go back to it. I guess she isn’t interested in the wood and peanut butter combo. Will give to my son’s pups.
Dog loves it!
My dog loves it. It is however ruff on hardwood floors. I fixed this my only letting him have in the carpeted rooms.
These Bark Bones are awesome!!!!
Ordered the wrong size for my 50 pound pit bull... chewy refunded my money with no hastle! Wanted to exchange for a larger bone they said keep them! Just ordered the dinosaur bacon flavor XXXL.... 11” long, always go for the aggressive chewers if your pup chews away! The one my daughter bought from a random store a few months ago, HE STILL HAS IT!!! I knew we found a perfect chew that was safe! Glad Chewy has them with quick shipping, and great customer service!!! This one (XXXL) is a winner 10 out of 10 for sure
Not good for chewing
I am highly skeptical of the better reviews. This breaks off in sharp shards and would not recommend for any dog at all. Dog was unwell after ingesting a small shard of this. Stay away.
Destructable in minutes
I bought this for our dog because it was recommended for dogs who like to chew. I read online reviews via a google search which said this was a great product... unfortunately this bone falls apart and makes a huge mess - it is down to almost half in less than two days. To make matters worse, my dog has a tendency to eat the pieces. I would not buy this bone for a heavy chewer as it does not last and makes a mess.