Pet Qwerks Flavorit Peanut Butter Flavor Nylon Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-edible nylon dog chew is made to provide aggressive chewers with hours of yummy, licking fun.
- Features tiny flavor cells that hold small amounts of spreadable treats to entice your dog without excessive extra calories.
- Also generously flavored to the bone with food-grade peanut butter flavoring so it’s aromatic and tasty on its own!
- Textured design also massages his gums and scrapes his teeth to help promote oral health, with a mess-free concave shape.
- Made in the USA with a dishwasher-safe design so it can be easily cleaned after each round of chewing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.21Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Toy Philly Cheesesteak, Small$6.03Chewy Price$8.69List Price$5.73Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Triple Pack Dog Toy, Chicken, Corn & Ice Cream Sundae, Small$10.34Chewy Price$15.89List Price$9.82Autoship Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Mesquite Chicken Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$6.53Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Mesquite Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$8.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Bacon Flavor Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, X-Large$15.12Chewy Price$23.69List Price$14.36Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken, Bacon, & Allergen-Free Peanut Butter Flavors Dog Chew Toys, 3 count$27.34Chewy Price$43.29List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Aggressive Chewers Original & Bacon Flavors Dog Chew Toys, 2 count$16.89Chewy Price$35.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Teething||Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
157 Customer Reviews
Good idea but...
This is really a good idea and useful but they need to make it more chewable friendly...my 9 mo old cocker spaniel chewed on one end before I realized she wasnt licking any more and after just a few minutes had the end chewed pretty good. Being able to spread different tastes on there is nice and kept her busy for about half hr...but then I realized she was chewing it and whatever its form is made of didnt really fair well. I would recommend with supervision. I needed the pup to be busy for short time so I could complete a chore
His Favorite Chew Toy
So happy I selected this treat for Milo he just loves it. He especially loves it when I spread a little peanut butter on those it. I do however wash those holes out frequently to make sure it is nice and fresh for the next time he uses it! it is the perfect chew toy for him. He needs a strong chew toy because he just chews things apart. This is a forever one.
This dog is enjoying this chew bone
This chew bone is loved by our dog. She chews on it for sometime until she is done. I was worried it would be either to soft or to hard; but it's neither. With that being said, she's been taking her time, enjoying every minute & hasn't yet finished chewing at it :0)
Will be ordering again!
Love it! Will be ordering more as my dogs have not destroyed it within minutes like the other toys we have bought them in the past!
Great toy for distractions
Durable and keeps your dog busy for a little while. Only downside is putting the peanut butter in the bone is a bit of a challenge bc it creates air bubbles that prevent you from getting the peanut butter in there.
It’s So So
My corgi enjoys Nylon Bones we get him so many because he does love to chew. However, I wish I knew how small a medium came in. He could have been better off with a large. But all in all, he did enjoy the smell of the peanut butter an did enjoy chewing on it
This isn't my dogs favorite tough chew, but it's ok. There's nothing wrong with it, I just wish I got a bigger size.
Ok but so so
I had high hopes for this bone with the ability to fill the holes with something tasty once the newness of it wore off. While my dogs do like it, the design of it makes it really difficult for them to grab off a hardwood floor. They still will chew/play with it if it's handed to them but otherwise they don't bother
3 happy dogs!
I have 3 dogs of different sizes who took to these bones right away without any kind of spread (peanut butter, etc). I purchased XL for my 80lb Shepard mix, M for my corgi (I feel like he’d be fine with a L), and a S for my yorkie mix. Although my dogs are not aggressive chewers, I think these will hold up for quite a while for most dogs.
I bought this for one of my dogs and she loves it. I smear peanut butter on the bone and she is busy for a good amount of time licking every bit off the bone.