Pet Qwerks Incredibubbles for Dogs, Peanut Butter, 25-mL
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe for pets and even kids too! Fun for the whole family to enjoy
- Non-toxic formula is yummy peanut butter flavored which pups go wild for!
- Since the bubbles dry in the air, they are more likely to land on the ground intact so your dog can chase and catch them
- Dogs love to chase and bite at bubbles
- Tamper-resistant blister card packaging
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Activity Flip Board Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$13.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Fortune Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$3.24Chewy Price$5.48List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Puzzle Game Dog Toy$5.10Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Flying Saucer Puzzle Dog Toy$16.71Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Chewy Box Puzzle Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$18.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- As Seen on TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy$14.88Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Volcano Puzzle Dog Toy$18.75Chewy Price$17.81Autoship Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Tree Puzzle Dog Toy, Jumbo$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- TRIXIE Activity Poker Box Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$23.65Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Squishy Face Studio Flirt Pole V2 with Lure Squeaky Dog Toy, Purple & Blue Tie Dye, Regular$27.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Exercise||Outdoor, Exercise||Training||Squeaky||Water Toy|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Plush Toys||Games & Puzzles, Balls, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
923 Customer Reviews
I gave it 2 stars because puppy did like the bubbles - and they make bubbles - so on that account, the product works. As other reviewers have said though, they are a mess. The liquid is really sticky and most of it drips off the tiny wand. The bubbles stick to everything. Puppy had sticky stuff in his fur until I could give him a bath. Not great. Also, the bubble stuck around for at least 30 minutes and when they popped they left white residue on the deck. Definitely not for indoor or really for anything that you don't want residue left on.
Wish I could give zero stars. Read this before purchasing and save your dog from this mess. Unfortunately this product is a gross consistency and not like real bubbles. The bubbles that stuck to my dog matted her hair and eventually had to be cut out cause nothing would get it out. It also smells nothing like peanut butter and my dog made the worst face about the taste.
Dog not interested
Not impressive- don’t know if they taste bad or what but my Boy is not interested in this AT ALL. Bubbles are heavy and just fall to the ground. The liquid is thick. Not what I expected.
Waiting, waiting, waiting
We did try them when they arrived, but couldn’t get bubbles, just the liquid drops ‘round the room, which MacFiercesome licked up with relish. I read that the bubbles work best when the weather is dry, so we wait.
My pup loves these bubbles however they should be used outside only. They leave a film when they pop & it was all over my furniture, hardwood floors, walls.....everywhere. Lesson learned & now they are only used outside
messy, tiny bubbles
Really was looking forward to my dogs enjoying these. The bubbles were tiny and sank to the ground so quickly- they don’t float like a regular bubble. Then, they leave a mark where they land. On the deck and on my skin, I was able to peel them right up. But on the dogs, they’re stuck in their hair. No fun at all and now they need baths.
These are so much fun! I love playing with these with my dog. He goes crazy chasing them around and it's pretty nostalgic blowing bubbles in the yard like a kid. They do leave a bit of a plastic-y residue but it comes off super easily and I don't consider it to be a problem. My biggest complaint is they get tacky in the container if you don't use them often (like once a month or whatever) but they're cheap enough I just replace them when it happens.
LOVED THEM BUT A STICKY MESS
My elderly mom wanted to blow bubbles with my GSD puppy Tessa and I found these and decided to give them a try. She loved them but the liquid was so thick and runny it was a big mess. Another downside the bubbles left a sticky white residue wherever they landed on Tessa coat or around her face as she was trying to catch them. Hopefully I can find another brand that isn't do messy. They both had fun though.
My 6M old Shorkie loves the bubbles. She chases them and it’s adorable. The bubbles aren’t perfect . They are sticky and small but my pup like them so that’s ok. The packaging stinks though. The container is a small tube w/ a rounded bottom so you have to lay it flat. You waste a lot of the liquid because the opening is so small and it goops up the container. Improve the package and my stars go up to at least a 4.
pet qwerks bubbles
not worth the money. it's not even the size of a cigar. you only get a few turns. dollar store bubbles work just as well.