Pet Qwerks Jingle X-Tire Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive toy that features a whopper-sized chrome jingle bell
- Durable construction
- Great way to keep your dog active and prevent boredom and inappropriate behaviors associated with boredom
- Consists of two small tires and a single jingle bell in the center that is easy to dogs to pick up and retrieve
- Made from Flexi PVC
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Boombox Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$4.52Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.01Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Together Furever Ring 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.14Chewy Price$14.27List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Medium$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Medium$7.05Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy, Small$4.38Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks Dog Chew Toy, Medium Stick$3.92Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.31Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$15.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Ballz Dog Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Exercise||Training||Water Toy||Squeaky, Bouncy||Outdoor, Dental, Glowing & Light-Up...|
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Best Toy EVER!
My almost 5 year old female Boxer Kate LOVES her tire ball. She has had one since her first days with us at 8 weeks and it is her FAVORITE toy. They are very durable and we are now on #3...her 160# mastiff cousin chewed one up...ugh. it is the first toy she grabs every morning and every evening. She likes the smaller version but we also have the larger one which she also enjoys (and the mastiff can't destroy it). its a winner!
Not as durable as expected
Thought it would be a lot more durable but it only lasted 30 min and my dog had it chewed it into little pieces. She did like the bell inside tho.
Who'da Thunk It?
My lab LOVES this toy. Nothing cute, colorful or fancy about it, but it's definitely one of his favorites. He seems to like how his teeth sink into the firm texture as he grabs it and runs and the giant jingle bell noise it makes as he bounces across the yard. I had to replace the original hand-me-down after I ran over it with my car. It flattened and the tire part bounced back, but the jingle bell inside did not. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find one again but I looked it up on Chewy under jingle ball tire, and there it was!
Not so tuff
I thought this would be good for my puppy to chew on. Not so much! She was chewing off pieces of rubber the first day.
Sammy loves this toy too
I think he is going to be a mechanic when he grows up as he works on these tires a lot. LOL This toy seems to LAST and is more sturdy for a Rottie puppy. So it has to be made pretty good.
Not good chew toy
Destroyed in minutes by 9 mth old 30 lb puppy not recommended to leave puppy alone with this toy cute idea just now ideal material
Bonnet loved the toy, but the material is not what I expected at all. It took my 40lbs collie only 30 seconds to chew completely through the entire thing. Now, to keep her from eating bits of the material, I have to take away this toy that she seemed otherwise excited to play with. ☹ Definitely not for chewers.
dogs not impressed
tire feels like plastic, not rubber. Ive had rubber tires, a bit bigger, that they loved. This sits alone, out in the yard. No one is interested in it.
Tire jingle ball
My teacup yorkie loves it! It is very durable so it will lasts past his puppy stage which is a big deal! Riley’s favorite thing is that it jingles! We love Chewy!
The To soft dog toy
That poor toy did not last A-day I was hoping it would But very weak of the ball